SALAM, EVERYONE! :)

It's an honor to be one of moderators in MyEC. Let me know if you need any help in facing problem on MyEC or in studying English. I will see what I can do for you.

Note: I cannot help you on Skype.

"Make your every day be a great day" ^_^

Hello MyEC! ^_^

Good morning, everyone! *because morning always shows enthusiasm. ^_^

I'm really sorry for my absense. There were a lot of things to do, and lot of things are new ^^, including MyEC. :)) Well, it's been years (:D kidding)…

Read more…

Activity

Onee-chan left a comment for Kal
"Hello Kal,
Nice to see you again. How are you? I hope everything is fine with you and your family.…"
9 hours ago
Onee-chan commented on Sekhar's photo
"Beautiful flower!"
12 hours ago
Onee-chan liked Sekhar's photo
12 hours ago
Onee-chan liked Andy's photo
12 hours ago
Onee-chan commented on Nan's blog post Uncomplicated times- missing my childhood
"Hello nan,
I remember that I was playing like this
12 hours ago
Onee-chan liked Fizzy's blog post ~ 2020-14 : Writing Challenge : Ancient, Compelling and Brief ~
12 hours ago
Onee-chan commented on Fizzy's blog post ~ 2020-14 : Writing Challenge : Ancient, Compelling and Brief ~
"Fizzy,,,
:D :D That's a great story. You've done very well. Three words in a short paragraph. lol
W…"
12 hours ago
Onee-chan replied to dara gino's discussion Famous sentences
"Good Morning, Teacher Dara.
No, I don't have any idea. lol"
12 hours ago

You need to be a member of myEnglishClub to add comments!

Join myEnglishClub

Comments

• The photos at the beach were especially nice. I can tell the kids really enjoy being with you.

As for your teaching, it looks like your are very good in the sciences and math. Both Chemistry and Physics require a better than normal mathematics ability. I also love the sciences, but lean more toward biological sciences. I spent a lot of time researching plants and how people make use of them in different cultures.  I would teach Anthropology or Biology overseas if I could, but my skills as an English teacher are what schools are interested in.

May I ask what age groups you are teaching? I am also curious about how serious the students are about learning and how well behaved they are. Enjoy your time teaching and try to read some things related to your teaching subjects in English. It wil be more difficult than in your own language but will help you develop your knowledge and your English.

Take care :D

• You will see my more work Inshallah!

• I do am a humble person!

• Dear Onee-Chan,

How are you doing and how are those sweet little children?

• Yes Onee-chan.  When I saw the king in the pic, I found him physically handsome, indeed.  But when I came to know his character, I was a bit turned off, haha!

Empress Ki is based from a true story so we can't expect it to have a happy ending as we normally expect.  Besides, Empress Ki has to pay for her wrongdoings.

It was touching to see those innocent victims die in the hands of their own master just for the sake of covering a devised plan.  Wooh, lots of martyrs shed their blood here.  It gives me a feeling of pride that I was not born to serve in the palace and suffer the same fate of those martyrs, lol!

Anyway, if you love Empress Ki, I am sure that you will also love to watch "A Jewel in the Palace".  It is highly recommendable!

Thanks Onee-chan for your wonderful reply!

• Dear Onee-chan,

I saw that movie Empress Ki.  It was long but I was fascinated by every scene that I finished the whole movie.  I want to know how the movie appeals to your taste.

And I like to tell you that I was really impressed by the active participation that you are showing here in EC.  You must be enjoying it the fullest at the same time learning English from the members.

Keep up the good work, Onee-chan!

• Thank you so much for adding me.

• thanks for your kindness
  • Hey,

I shared a blog post. Here it is : http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blogs/four-strategies-to-work-le... . I want you to read it and give your opinion about it :)

Female

Surabaya

Birthday:

March 19

Status

Learner of English, Teacher of English

English level

Advanced

Other languages spoken

Arabic, Indonesian, Japanese

Skype user?

Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

"Laa Tahzan (Don't be Sad)"

My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

"Allah's love is perfectly beautiful"