My Tweets

Adriano Martelli commented on Courtney Hough’s tweet
"Hey My friend Courtney , Make me friend .."
Wednesday
Adriano Martelli commented on _Haya’s tweet
"Thank you"
Tuesday
Adriano Martelli commented on Adel Mahmoud Sayed’s tweet
"Oi, Adel ..Welcome , are you a new bird of this club ?"
Tuesday
Adriano Martelli commented on Huda Ali’s tweet
"Oi, You're on da good way..Keep on going !"
Tuesday
Adriano Martelli commented on Shaheen’s tweet
"Hello Shaheen bro.. Nice vid. thanks"
Nov 17
Adriano Martelli commented on Daisy Yang’s tweet
"Daisy ! I want to be one of your ugly friends , thanks ."
Nov 17
Adriano Martelli tweeted
With Adriano , you can improve your English .Please contact asap !. Martelli A.
Nov 17
Adriano Martelli liked Hodan's profile
Nov 16

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Comments

• Hello nice to meet you hope are you doing today.

• hello adriano
    nice to meet you
    i don´t have the best english level but i would like to impruve it

• Hello, Adriano.

Christmas is just around the corner and I want to send you some greetings.
    This Christmas is different from all the Christmases in previous years. We can't celebrate with everyone we want to be with, but we should comfort ourselves that we are protecting our loved ones through our absence.
    Nevertheless, we should celebrate Christmas as well as possible and hope for the next year.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and hopefully a happier new year than the old one.

Please take good care of yourself, your family and stay healthy.

Sincere wishes and greetings.
    Rose (Iris)

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year GIFs | Tenor

• Hello Adriano. Let's be friends! I also speak a little bit German, learned it during highschool. I wish to be in Germany one day, that is why I learned German! I also appreciate that you are trying to learn English too! Did you know that one in five people in the world speaks English? If you want to be a worldwide citizen, you should improve your English!

Stay safe

Med.

• Let's talking!!! About sports , movies or another subjects. I need to improve my English

• Thanks for leaving that nice message on my wall.

🤝

• hello,thanks for your friendship.

• Hi, Adriano!

I'm sorry! I didn't notice that you commented on me. Do you play the electric guitar?

• Thank you for the messages ,Adriano.

It's great to see you around . :)

• Thanks a lot for visiting my page and your friend request. It's my great pleasure to meet a friend like you..!

Have a nice day, full of much happy and healthy!4383147415?profile=RESIZE_930x

About Me

Vineyard

Status

Learner of English

English level

Elementary

Other languages spoken

German

Skype user?

Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

İnferno

My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

Hello

We want MyEC to be an online community where people are respectful and respected.

Please report any inappropriate content, spam, and threatening or harassing behavior.

My Latest Activities

Adriano Martelli and Courtney Hough are now friends
yesterday
Adriano Martelli commented on Courtney Hough’s tweet
"Hey My friend Courtney , Make me friend .."
Wednesday
Adriano Martelli commented on _Haya’s tweet
"Thank you"
Tuesday
Adriano Martelli commented on Adel Mahmoud Sayed’s tweet
"Oi, Adel ..Welcome , are you a new bird of this club ?"
Tuesday
Adriano Martelli commented on Huda Ali’s tweet
"Oi, You're on da good way..Keep on going !"
Tuesday
Adriano Martelli commented on Shaheen’s tweet
"Hello Shaheen bro.. Nice vid. thanks"
Nov 17
Adriano Martelli commented on Daisy Yang’s tweet
"Daisy ! I want to be one of your ugly friends , thanks ."
Nov 17