Replies

• Hi all. I'm from Russia. In Zhukovsky. Center of Russian Aviation. It's a wonderful country with huge territories and beautiful nature. If you will ever visit Russia you never forget it.))
  • Today I want to tell you about one of the most beautiful churches in my country. It is called NORAVANK, means new monastery, and was founded in 1205. The monastery is situated on a proud rock in a narrow gorge made by the Darichay river. The gorge is known for its tall, sheer, brick-red cliffs, directly across from the monastery. Noravanq is a monastic complex consisting of some churches and buildings. Ruins of various civil buildings and khachkars (cross-stones) are found both inside and outside of the compound walls. Noravank was the residence of the Orbelian princes. Now it is one of the greatest tourist attractions in Armenia.

Yana said:
    Hi there!
    I'm from Armenia. It's small, but old and beautiful. It's a country of high mountains, deep valleys and thousands of old churches. The capital is Yerevan, one of the oldest cities in the world. But I think the most you like here are the people; nice, friendly and hospitable.

800px-Noravank_with_cliffs-DCP_0186.JPG

P1010580.JPG

450px-Noravank-astvatsatin-facade-details-IMG_2037.JPG

• Hi there!
    I'm from Armenia. It's small, but old and beautiful. It's a country of high mountains, deep valleys and thousands of old churches. The capital is Yerevan, one of the oldest cities in the world. But I think the most you like here are the people; nice, friendly and hospitable.

P1010577.JPG

SP_A0059.jpg

IM YEREVAN.jpg

• hey,i'm from Rwanda.
    Rwanda is a small country in the east of africa.The capital is Kigali.
    It's has a nice climat,high mountains and we nickname it "100 hills country".
    Our country have lakes and the big one is KIVU.On this lake you can see small islands and the view is very fantastic.
    There is something you can't forget to visit in Rwanda "moutain gorilla"
  • Nice to meet all of you on My EC
    I'm Ly, from Vietnam. My country is so beautiful with long beaches, green meadows, so on.
    People are so honest, friendly, and kind-hearted.
    have a nice day
  • I live in Vietnam, my country have a long history, more 4000years old.
    Ancient childhood, is his son, Lac Long Quan, native is a dragon, get the girl named Au co capital of angles in the sky, lay a hundred eggs, hatch hundred sons, the first child is King Hung Vuong, the King founded the State of Vietnam. My country have many beautiful highlands, rich plains,...and nice people...
  • tell me about your country more,
    hope one day, I will visit there,

wirati astiti said:
    Hi Dieu,
    nice to meet you here.
    where are you from? share about your culture here

Dieu Trang said:
    I love all your countries, all of them are wonderful and interested.
  • I'm Canadian and my country is so cold, so cold in winter...
  • I'm from Russia. It's tht beautifull country. It's the biggest country so there are many coultures here but of course russian the most popular. There are cold winters here. I love russian food)
  • Oh! I love Turkey
This reply was deleted.