Have you been go to Bali?

Bali is very beautiful island, exotic place with tropical wether. Bali is part of Indonesia. There are more beautiful beach there. Beside that, the culture is very interesting. Dance, food , just say it, you can do it all in Bali. Many interesting place there, like: Kuta Beach, Sanur Beach, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud, Candi Dasa, Denpasar, Bedugul, Tanah Lot, Goa Gajah, and etc.The balinese people very friendly and impression. Many hotel, villas, and restaurant in Bali. You can easily to choose that you like. If you want to get excited holiday, you can choose Bali.You will get a lot of experience in your holiday. It can be unforgettable holiday in your life.See you in Bali

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ohhh Bali i very want to visit it some day,b'cause i hear that it's the best place where you can try surf=)besides amazing place with beautiful nature,sea,and so on=)and
    it's not far from Vietnam(my 2nd motherland)
  • wow I'm really proud of you Wiranti you explore our country. i suggest you to put Bali picture in your's page so people in the another world can see about bali.

good job.
  • I hope I will come your beautiful country to visit another day
This reply was deleted.