Khale Sooske (Aunt Beetle)

Khale Sooske

(Aunt Beetle)

Once upon a time Khale sooske that was fed up with her loneliness, decided to get out finding a partner. She made a pair of shoes of onion skin and a veil of eggplant skin and dressed and went out. She was passing through the market when the grocer called her "Where are you going Khale sooske?" Khale sooske miffed and said: Why do you call like this a cute girl? How should I call you? The grocer asked.

Call me: You pretty Khale sooske that are wearing nice sparking clothes, where you are going to.The grocer replied.I am going to go far away to find a partner and end my loneliness.Will you marry me? The grocer asked.Ok, but, How will you behave whenever we have a quarrel?I'll beat you with this heavy balance rock .Replied the grocer.I'll never marry you or else I'll be killed.

Khale sooske left him and went.

Where are you going Khale sooske? Khale sooske stoped when she heard this voice came from butcher.Khale sooske miffed again and said: Why do you call like this a cute girl? How should I call you? The butcher asked.Call me: You pretty Khale sooske that are wearing nice sparking clothes, where you are going to.The butcher replied.I am going to go far away to find a partner and end my loneliness.Will you marry me? The butcher asked.Ok, but, How will you behave whenever we have a quarrel?I'll beat you with this whittle .Replied the butcher.I'll never marry you or else I'll be killed.

Khale sooske left him and passed.

After a while walking, she heard a tender voice of Mr. Mouse. You pretty lady that are gorgeous in nice sparking clothes, where you are going.

I am going to go far away to find a partner and end my loneliness. Her heart was full of a strange feeling.

Will you give me the honor of marriage?

Her answer was ok in advance but she asked again her question to be sure.

Ok, but, How will you behave whenever we have a quarrel?

I'll beat you with my soft and tin tail and he laughed.

They fell in love with each other and got married.

A cold morning autumn Khale sooske decided to wash clothes in the stream in front of her house. When she was putting the clothes into the little pit , suddenly she slipped into the stream and tried to save herself . She crawled to one side of the stream but didn't manage to climb out.  

She had to wait for help until she heard a horseman that was passing. She shouted "Hey horseman Please tell Mr. Mouse that his lady has gotten stuck here and has needed him.The horseman left there but after a while there was no news of Mr. Mouse.

The second horseman was passing that heard Khale sooske voice of help. He went and find Mr. Mouse and told him the story. Mr. Mouse hurried to save his lady. When he arrived there fetched a carrot and put it in the stream side for her to climb up.

Poor Khale sooske had a bad cold and had to rest. Mr. Mouse Did his best to nurse her. After a couple of days, near the noon, Mr. Mouse was sitting beside his lady's bed and was talking to her when he decided to cook pottage (Ash-e-reshteh) for her, so left her alone to prepare it. During this work he has visited her time to time.

But when he left her for the last time, he didn't come back for a long time. Khale sooske started getting worried, so got up and left her bed to down stairs.When she interred the kitchen, she faced a horrible scene. Her loyal husband had fallen into the pot of pottage and has died.Khale sooske was shocked and cried and cried and cried until she died beside her husband.

The end

Please Let me know your opinion about conclusion.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks! long time no see you too!

you know that's exams time and I have busy days,..

and I hope you too have such busy days that lack time to scratch head,.. lol these months  due to  weddings,...

• about traditional marriage proposal;

in these modern life that provides girls to show off and they propose boys to marry with , but yet are not married none,...

but once upon that girls were a sun behind a cloud ( and nobody saw them) they got married so soon and the couple  almost all were successful in life and reached their goals,..

so the matter is something else,... the criteria have changed and many changes happened to this weak human!

of course I'm not agree with keeping traditions, but I do agree preferably a girl not ask a boy ,.. some how this is human's natural and instinctive feeling , that male should first show his sense n mind of follow a female and decide where make love and family,...

• As you and me know,modesty is in nature of each girl, and no girls would like to be pawed about by no man. I'm with you in this idea that male should show his feeling about a female first; it will protect female more against abusing.

It was just my guess and I'm not sure about it.

And about the situation in these days , you are right. Last night I was reading a post in viber that was saying: Old days, Parents from two families got familiar to each other, and then the two young ones did it. But nowadays it is vice versa.

Times have changed and we should be ready to face it in many matters.

• UH!

first, her choice was a good one! :) but I do not agree that she breaks the tradition and proclaims,... to find someone to marry,..!

If she died beside her love , that's a good End!

• Hi dear Mrs. Mahgol. long time no see.
      I have no idea. It might have been better If she wouldn't broken the tradition but as if It was a defiance and norm-breaking against the pressure of society believes that made girls to stay at home and wait for their chance of marrige.( bahs kheyli falsafi shod.hahaha )
      It (she died beside of her love) is the climax of this story that shows our ladies true love.

This reply was deleted.