Replies

• I really blind about how to win the toefl test...I really need practice to get high score...

• I need to score 117 so I can prove to myself first and everyone that I can do well . And I need a high score cause I finally got the chance to achieve my goals . 

• I want TOEFL for PhD degree. Here in Iranian university TOEFL is so important, maybe just like other countries. My TOEFL teacher said that being prepared for TOEFL exam will last between 6-12 months and it depends on student him/herself. Now I am in the firat days of TOEFL class and the teacher said that the score more than 80-90 can be good in IBT (80-90/120).

• Actually i've took the toefl ibt before.....its 93....but i think i'm supposed to do much better. So next week im gonna take the toefl again...im sure i will bring up my grades to 100..
  • Dear Tara,

I want to get the best score. I can sleep well and dream about future more when I got my TOEFL score. Some people say the TOEFL score doesn't show exactly how much we can communicate in English. But, I think if I can pass it with pretty good score, I will have less difficulty communicating in the university and also society. Hence, I want to do it well so that I can go wherever I want. yessssss!!!!!
This reply was deleted.