What you think about this situation?

Hello all member of Think in English Talk in English! How are you today? Now i want to ask you that what is your opinion about this situation. One Computer sales store is opened by one man call John and his staff for selling computer is Roza. And then one day John told Roza that the computer now can sells themselves.So I want to ask you that:

- What is Rosa's future will be? Did he lost his job?

- Do you belive that this situation could happen in the real life? Why or Why not?

May God bless all of you! Try to think in English and answer in Englsih. Thanks for any comment. Regards 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That situation maybe can be improved.I mean, the sentence structure. Correct me if i'm wrong:) Now, I think that the computer sales store is called Roza.so, no one willl lost job:)

• Recent developments in economy can explain the issue clearly. It is something usual in most of the countries that managers fire their employees to decrease the costs. I think that Roza should find a new job! 

• It's a price the people pay .as a result of development ,so it could be happend , why? Dealers Are greed ,as they find a way to save more money they wouldn't refuse ,it is thier business ,making money and saving money,,,,so I think he is going to lose his job ,
    I hope that I have done what you requested ,think and answere in English
  • As i know the life going to be unknown so, you can expect every thing especial with technology .
    but whatever happen a computer can't working without human .

• thank you brother. I don't know if I got the meaning but I'd like to write So in the chop they must be an human I mean they must be rosa in the shop even the computer can sells themselves what mean computer sells computer because they can happend some interruption so if a probleme comme who can solve it .... the brain for sure ,which is owned by only a human -Roza-. the human who programme the computer to work again.

this is how I got you question and I'll be so happy when you correct my fault.

May ALLAH bless you.

• first of all ,it couldn`t happend,coz it will never computers replace human.....

• 1-No I don`t think so,He won`t  lost his job cause he will still need some body to clean the store, won`t he?

sorry,but that is the only lightning side which I can see.

2-Here my opinion will be a bit different from the first one depend (imagination or expectation) cause if computer will be able to sell it self it will be able to do a lot of things such as curing people working in factors able to product ...etc .

In this situation people will do nothing they won`t learn or work and if there is some body worked or learnt just things which is connected to computers , could u imagine that !!!!!!!!

it is just like a replacement process between  Robots,Computers and people .

In short our life is what we learnt, what we knew .who we meet ,love or dislike.

including success, failure,sadness and happiness moments  all of that happen when we go school ,go to work .

So computers are just a helper was and will stay not more nor less.

• It could be. I think Rosa will not lose her job, but she will get a promotion to be the distribution manager! Thanks God she is a human. Computers can not walk by themselves.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • HEY Dao man, i appreciate your optimistic view, it iz the only way to overcome on those creating situation,

thanks for ur so helpful thoughts.

• Hi everybody,i want to reply this situation.i think this case can be in real life,so rosa will lost her job,thanks

This reply was deleted.