What you think about this situation?

Hello all member of Think in English Talk in English! How are you today? Now i want to ask you that what is your opinion about this situation. One Computer sales store is opened by one man call John and his staff for selling computer is Roza. And then one day John told Roza that the computer now can sells themselves.So I want to ask you that:

- What is Rosa's future will be? Did he lost his job?

- Do you belive that this situation could happen in the real life? Why or Why not?

May God bless all of you! Try to think in English and answer in Englsih. Thanks for any comment. Regards 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice topic, Darapheak! Machines which include computers are made and developed by humans. Let's not forget that troubleshooting them would require the help of highly skilled people. First, If Roza is truly competent in the retail industry, his boss would need his expertise therefore he will not lose his job. Second, if ever he loses his job, his work experience would help him find another job.

I think, this scenario could happen in real life. It's a challenge to us humans to hone our skills even if we are still working. We could also cultivate other interests if possible to serve as back up in case the tough time comes up like being laid off.

Thank you for the topic! : )

• In my opinion computer is a brilnant tool, but, it can sell itself then, Rosa won't loose her job, and if the computers could sell thenself, Rosa could have different tasks and continue working in the store

• Thanks for your comment wish God bless you

•            Hi my dear friends,actually, I thanked God that I am not Rosa because, definitely, he will lose his job. Rosa just a sales man but, if he has another skills qualify him to have another position in the same company, maybe, his boss hires him for certain reasons, but if his boss dosn't need him around, I hope God helps Rosa to find another jop in this economical world crisis .My friends, we all know that everyday we wake up on a new electronic advancement publicizes a new computer generations, so , I don't  find strange that we have computers sell themselves in the close future, but, on behalf of myselfe, I like to deal with a live human being instead of machine. Thanks my friends. 

• well...situation is not one sided..if roza was sincere in her work.then john may offer her other kind of work or if she was failed to impress the boss then it might be said intenselly by john...

•           Hi my friend, in the first place, I would like to comment about, think in english talk in english, my friends actually we rhrow around the phrase, but, do we really understand what it means? Do we actually know how we can successfully do it? On behalf of myselfe I don't know how the process of, think in english talk in english, even looks like? Please if you have some advices to follow, send it to me.

Secondly, about the situation above, I will write about it next time. Thank you my friends.

This reply was deleted.