Last weekend , I went to Terminal 21 , the huge latest shopping mall , it is located near by Asok intersection .I enjoyed the decoration of well-known city streets in the world such as Rome, Paris, Tokyo, London, Istanbul etc. If you are in Terminal 21 , you may say the whole world is here .

2352862306?profile=original

http://tour2siam.com/central/03_Bangkok/Bangkok_shop_01.html

When I walked there it seemed as if I walked on the famous market streets in the world because of the wonderful decorations . I was amazed by the long escalators which I had never seen before . This mall has the longest escalators in Thailand, up to 36 metres. 

2352862283?profile=original

http://www.bangkok.com/shopping-mall/terminal21.htm

There are a lot of beautiful things to buy and I felt that it was hard for me to pick a few of them because there were too many things .

2352862235?profile=original

My 2 friends and I , we shared a cup of ice cream which cost us 4.6 us dollars per 0.5 pint ^^ 

2352862461?profile=original

http://www.gotoknow.org/blogs/posts/4743302352862416?profile=original

The weather is very hot in Bangkok ..

Have you ever been there ?:))

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OMG....What were happen? You are "out of pocket"..kekeke....I mean : your pocket is empty....

Why you couldn't buy something...as for me, Goshhhh....maybe I will spend all my money in there ..:)...

Not yet come to your country...I wish, one day i can come ....., go to this mall and "shopping..shopping..shopping..." and one more thing...I can meet my "beautiful fiend"...

• I have not gone there as yet, reading your article about it indeed makes me want to:)

• yupa ..don't go alone I will go with you ... when you wanna go ... you tell me I will can show you more fun too 

• Yupa , me too , I usually stay home . I did not know Terminal 21 until my friend told me .

Fashion Island Promenade is going to open soon , it is near your office , Nawamin road !

Promenade and Terminal 21 , both are similar .

• Sarawan  you know What new shopping mall ? is Opposite four jun  hotel that I never go and now I can say Bangkok have a lot of shopping mall .....hmm 

• Hmmm ..opposite Fortune Hotel , I don't know , either Sam ..

• Now , I know it's Central Rama IX . My friend told me today :)

• yes .. it also new ....but I would like to go some where like out door mall like Asiatique at charone kung or ย่านเจริญกรุง .... I also never go ปาลิโอ เขาใหญ่ wann go so much ..... Have you been paleO yet?

• A few years ago , I went to Palio once but unfortunately I lost all beautiful pictures which were taken...

I loved ice cream and iced milk green tea at Palio !

I have a plan to go there again in next coming December :))

• wow you been thire alrealy ..good and what kind of activity they have How long day you stay ...

This reply was deleted.