father and son...

One old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train.Train is about to leave the station.All passengers are settling down their seat.As train started young man was filled with lot of joy andcuriosity.He was sitting on the window side.He went out one hand and feeling the passing air. Heshouted, "Papa see all trees are going behind".Old man smile and admired son feelings.Beside the young man one couple was sitting and listing allthe conversion between father and son.They were little awkward with the attitude of 25years old man behaving like a small child.Suddenly young man again shouted, "Papa see the pondand animals. Clouds are moving with train".Couple was watching the young man in embarrassingly.Now its start raining and some of water drops touches theyoung man's hand.He filled with joy and he closed the eyes.He shouted again," Papa it's raining, water istouching me, see papa".Couple couldn't help themselves and ask the old man."Why don't you visit the Doctor and get treatment for your son."Old man said," Yes, We are coming from the hospital as Todayonly my son got his eye sight for first time in his life".Moral: "Don't draw conclusions until you know all the facts".

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what a nice story !
    including the moral point that u have mentioned,also we realize that when we have some blessing we dont know what affluence we have ! according to this story the young man feels enjoyment of his sight caz he doesnt have it before.so it realy makes him happy.but other pepole dont have feeling like him & it doesnt make a sense caz they had it before.so we easily lose our sence about what we have ! that's a shame ! isnt it ?
  • ohhhh....so touching a story...
    thanks a lot for sharing with us...I enjoyed it a lot ...
    :)
  • thank you for passing....

Rahim Ariffin said:
    We must be good listeners and observers. Don't jump into conclusions before we know all the facts. It is a good story for us to motivate ourself.
  • We must be good listeners and observers. Don't jump into conclusions before we know all the facts. It is a good story for us to motivate ourself.
  • thank you fresh for your reading....

Fresh said:
    "Don't draw conclusions until you know all the facts".

True, indeed.
  • YOU are welcome dear MONIKA....

Monika said:
    Thank you Essory for sharing such a nice story.
  • Thank you Essory for sharing such a nice story.
This reply was deleted.