wattpad is one of my favorite sites

That was a great pleasing moment when I discovered this site. Sometimes I enjoy it much more than EC. A simple smartphone can do all you want to do here. Their app is really fantastic. I have added a lots of books from that site and try readin those when I have time. Most of contributors are teenagers. Though I love their write-up coz I am a learner. And some of write-ups so nice!!

The site name is : www.wattpad.com

"Wattpad is an online community themed around writing and story-telling. Users are able to post articles, stories, and poems about anything either online or through the Wattpad app. . The content includes work by undiscovered and published writers. Users are able to comment and like stories or join groups associated with the website. Around half of the users are U.S. based; traffic also comes from the U.K., Canada, the Philippines, Australia, and more." (From Wikipedia)

Web addresswww.wattpad.com
Type of siteApp, Social Media
RegistrationFree
OwnerWP Technology, Inc. [1]
LaunchedNovember 2006
Alexa rankpositive decrease 2,197 (February 2014)[2]
Current status

As far as I know this group, I have noticed that most of the active members of Reader's Corner of EC are high-profile readers, though a few of you, like me, may like this site. At the end, I am sharing here a poem (click on the link) by DrewChadwick from wattpad.

Seeds of Change

Current status of the poem is

Hope,  you will enjoy

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Loved the poem...Loved the way the author speaks about his tree.....Thanks for sharing. 

As for the site itself... I won't even try to surf it knowing how easy I get used to good things...hhh....no way. Enough that I kill a lot of time here on EC..hhh 

• I've known about this site a while back. But unfortunately, I don't find it interesting. But thanks for sharing the link, Shaheen.

• dear shaheen !!!!!

i ve checked this site for a while ...how does it work???????? how do u say this is comparatively good than EC???

• The site is about writing, reading, commenting, fanning. Very nice. You have to install their app then you will be able read all  offline on your smart phone after download.Well, there is a difference, EC is a language learning site, wattpad is a kinda social network.

Take some time and surf the site further, I think then you will have wider view about that site.

• ok. thanks

• Shaheen really thanks a lot (lol = cuz i do not know how to say you thanks :p ) for sharing us this link and this site ..I must go home and open it with VPN cuz I am blessed by my countri's rule of user of internet and cant open the link :D 

But thanks again as hell and heaven : ))))

• Thanks for your compliment Sima. Really puzzled!! If you can read the books of

Marquez or Sallinger. Then what's wrong with this site!!!

This reply was deleted.