This book is a result of common work between Drs. margolis and Wilensky to help the leader to shape his organization step-by-step, accomplish his goal and create a stuff of motivated employees who feel individually that they are at home at work.

I liked this book because it is written in a very enjoyble way. the authors talked about the seven leadership insights through the trip of Dorothy (the character in the wonderful wizard of oz) in her way to solve her organization's problems insteade of her way back home.

The seven insights are really useful and it is full of examples and experiences of other organizations to show you how to practice the seven insights.

In fact while i'm reading this book i started to think that i can use the information here in an other way i will tell you later.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HI WMW

i will try to precise next time.

hope you will enjoy reading this book.

thanks a lot.

• Great suggestion! Unfortunately I've never read such type of books, actually I've bought several books in this field but I wasn't eager t read them! Now I hope your suggestion can help me to be interested in this type of books. ;-) Thanks.

• hi fahime,

thanks a lot for your comment.

this kind of books are valuable and they can help you in your general life. i hope you will enjoy it.

thanks again.

• Dear kaouache dounia Thanks a lot for introducing such as valuable book I am sure this book make attention of lots of members  here .

I Wait for the rest of explanation of this book and how impress  you ...

Thanks again :)"

• hi sima

thanks a lot, i hope that it will make attention of lot of members too. and specially leaders of any organization like the headmaster of a school.

i hope that you will read this valuable book and then try to gess what is the other way to use the information in this book.

• Hi kaouache dounia, thank you for introducing this book to members. I have to admit that I seldom read this kind of book. (poor me). I hope this book will catch the attention of members who love this book genre and then you will have a lively discussion.

I think this book is really for intermediate and advance learner, which is really good. So, I do really hope members will discuss this.

• HI

thanks noaslpls. yes this really a book for intermediate and advance learner, and it is full of useful information. it has really improved my vocabulary.

This reply was deleted.