Stories of Nasiruddin Hodja

I think all of your childhood memories, like me, filled with reading stories of Nasiruddin Hodja. If you are going to read Hodja's stories, that's a real time of reading for pleasure. Hodja is considered a populist philosopher and wise man. He is always remembered for his funny stories and anecdotes. He appears in thousands of stories, sometimes witty, sometimes wise, but often, too, a fool or the butt of a joke.

If you want to revisit your much laughed, funny stories, here are few of them. Click Here

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol....now I understand why the nickname Enchanted Prince has been always spinning in my mind....seeming to be familiar. Lol. I read a book about Hodja Nasiruddin...just with this title "The Enchanted Prince" by Leonid Soloviyov, the second book about Hodja. It was really interesting... And yeah....this guy with his donkey was really famous in my country as well. 

Thanks for leaving the link, Shaheen. I have spent some funny moments reading...lol...

• Thanks for sharing his collection of jokes. I like the jokes about chatting with his wife. 

• Indeed, that one has caught my attention too (#5)...heh..though..all of them not only funny and witty but wise as well. 

This reply was deleted.