Men & women, boys & girls

As there were offered serious classical books lately, I'd like to suggest to the members of our group some other sort of literature :)

What does a woman wants? This question has been tried to answer men for many centures. This is because men and women are different. We belong to the same species, but live in different worlds with different values, we think differently and act differently in the same situations. It's depicted in numerous jokes and funny stories. It starts from the first days of life, when most girls prefer to play with dolls, but boys - with toy cars and arms. As we evolve the difference grows up so that sometimes it's difficult to connect our wordls. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it may cause so big problems that men tear their hair out and women slum the door.

Women:

Why he can't find things in front of his nose?

Why he often even don't try to listen?

Why he sometimes is being so hard-hearted and foolish?

Men: 

Why she hit our car on the parking again?

Why she sometimes confuses the left and the right?

Why she takes offense on me without any reason?

These and many other questions are discussed in the book written by ALAN & BARBARA PEASE "Why men don't listen and women can't read maps".

Although this book is simple and often written in a funny way, it based on the latest serious neurobiological, psychological and sociological reasearches. It easy to read for people far from science and even not good in English. It contains real examples and various tests. It's extremely wholesome and provides better understanding between sexes, helps to improve relationships, avoid quarrells and mutual offences with sweetdears

PS Great many thanks to my friend Jessiefell for sharing it!

READ IT!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol....I guess the author didn't study the topic profoundly....hahaha ...or I have a male brain...Why you, guys, always think that women are so stupid...hehehe??

I can read maps...and I never met any woman who confuses left and right...

Really Omg GIF - Really Omg NoWay GIFs

Actually, kidding. Thanks for sharing. Was funny to read, 

• Yes Yes Thank you thank you pavel : ))))))))))))))))

• Enjoy it ;)))

You're always welcome :)

• I opened it but I do not know how can i download the book :S 

• Sima, when you open the book try to find a button in the left upper corner "download the latest version (Ctrl+S)"

If you don't manage to do this, please give me a mail, if you can. Today I haven't opportunity to make a share properly, but I can resend you messege that contains the book.

• thanks for suggesting it....

i ve read men from mars n women r from Venice ......found it really informative one ...

i ll take time to start reading ur suggested site...n do compare both then..

• And thanks to you for suggestion!

Men from Mars..

I remember I put attention to this book in the shop - it had so intriguing title, but I didn't had enough time read what it was about. But as you told me I'm very interested to read it! They must show much resemblance, but this book was translated in my native language. That's good :)

• Pavel long time no see :/

Oops again you with new suggestion :D 

Seems this is sooooo cute book :p 

Thanks a lot for sharing it : )))

• It's realy nice book :) It was very wholesome for me and hope will be for you too.

Now if my feemale friends start accusing me, I have an answer - it's not my fault, just men's nature :D

To speak seriously it provides real help to fill a gap between men and women, to be more considerate and tolerant to each other

• Sounds like a fun book, but I need time to read and digest it. 

This reply was deleted.