Different Dances :-)

Hi my precious EC friends. Welcome to my first discussion: :-)

I'm not a professional book reader but actually I LOVE reading and there's one reason for it and that's it: I can learn so many things, lessons without any special effort or expense! Just by reading books everyone can even change his/her life! (It has really happened for me and maybe one day I'll explain it in MyEC)

Different dances is an amazing book, you know why? Because you can read its all pages in just 15 minutes or even less than it! It contains so many little and also important points of humans' character. It brings you smile, but a bitter one! Let me don't say more words about it. It's gonna be wonderful to read it by yourself. Oh I forgot to write about my favorite author Shel Silverstein. He's also known as Uncle Shelby between kids and for me as well. ;-) I can't describe how he looks in my eyes just I can say he's a special author and I really enjoy reading his amazing works.

Enjoy your 15 minutes reading:

http://www.gobookee.net/shel-silverstein-different-dances/

;-)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Okay.. I've read the Differentiation Songs and Dance. I like "The Differentiation Diddy", though I don't understand much about the "Compare and Contrast" subject. Maybe because it was for a teacher. 

Anyway, I didn't time the exact time it takes me to read the whole three pages. 

Thank you Fahime. Maybe I will read the others such as Estate #1 Inventory next.

• Come on dear WMW, you can do it, just try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D 15 minutes is not a short time cuz it contains 900 seconds my dear WMW...

WISH YOU THE BEST OUR DEAR GRANNY :-*

• hhhhhhhh...don't worry wmw....i'll pray for you to finish the book..:D.....i think that's will be a miracle to bear reading a book for compelete 15 mins ....i will suffer i know..:D :D

good luck dear..:)..:D

• Hey Fahimeh jan You did great :-* I am ready to know about another amazing book that you read ,what a great idea to read easy and in 15 min ..I like that :)"

• You are the most welcome my dear Sima. Thanks for leaving comment lovely Sisi :-)

• This book is amazing

Thank you so much for sharing

• Dear Dinu, I'm glad this book looks amazing in your eyes :-) I love it.

You are welcome Dinu and thankssssss for your nice comment.

• I hate reading as it takes along time so i get bored quickly...but if all pages will be read only in 15 mins Iwill  i'll act on ur advice and read it...thank yooou for thit great suggestion and the link of the book..:):):)

• Thanks so much my dear WMW, glad to see your nice comment here. :-)

• Sounds interesting!

Thanks a million for introducing this book here, Fahime! :)

This reply was deleted.