ASSHOLISM BY XAVIER CREMENT

Oh please do not get me wrong , I did not mean that :D

Oh let me explain for you . See ! you are judging so soon :))))

Can I explain ?

Ok, thanks for permission :*

I have read a book in Persian that if you wanna translate its name to English it will be  fatuity or silliness . I wanted to find English version of it .I translated the name in English but I did not find :O I searched the name of writer and (OH MY HOLLY COW) The name of the book is assholism and in Iran for getting permission for nourishing the book , they have translated like this :D

You know I am reading this book in persian but that is not bad to proposal you to read it . This book is about the people who annoy other people with the behavior . the people who wanna take their wills by ordering others by bad act (OMG I cant explain :'() by underestimate other people and by ignoring them .by give them order . The writer says that these people are sick of an illness named Assholism.

I am reading this book because till you have not read it you do not figure out that you have this illness too I mean assholism . He is writing this book in funny way I mean he used to sens of humor that is why all ill people do not get angry when he call them asshol :D

So start reading it you will change and enjoy :D

Unfortunately I did not find a link for downloading free .hope you can find . Pls share here  if you find one. :*

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Roflol....i don't think I ll read it...but the description sounds funny...

• funny but interesting 

• This reply was deleted.
    • WMR I ccould not find it in English but I have this book in other language :D

• This reply was deleted.
    • The name of the book would be 'assholismdish'  :D :D 

• WMR I do not think it would be more funny than its name in English :D

• Noas LOL My bosses have the same illness I wish I could recommended them:D

The book says that all employee wh does not need any talent for doing their jobs are asshole :D

It reminds me of mine LOL LOL LOL hahaha

• Sima... I can't stop laughing. LOL. I think we need to recommend this book to all our Bosses. LOL

• LOL~ LOL ~ LOL ~ I think many people have the same illness of assholism. I wish I can read the whole book. 

This reply was deleted.