How to Speak English Fast & Easily

Hi To all!I'm here again.. I have one useful tips on how to speak english fast and easily. This tips is also came from friend, so I want it to share to all interested to do this technique.A story...A woman, had a problem. Her speaking was SLOW. She could not answer questions quickly.She listened to many english tapes and CDs. She listened. She repeated what the speaker said.Woman emailed my friends and she gave credit that she recommended "Listen and Answer" lessons to those who wants to speak english fast and easily using the listen and answer lesson not "Listen and repeat lesson".My Friend told her to use the "Listen and Answer " mini stories.My friend told her that "Listen & Answer is not enough--- when you repeat, you only copu the speaker. But when you hear a question and you ANSWER it-- you must think in English.We can do a lot of easy question here. I'm waiting for your question. And Im do my answer after that I also do my question to you or anyone who read this discussion.Your friend.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Thuan! I an glad to be helpful. The following is your last connemt with my corrections in bold.

Thanks, Tanya.
    Now I clearly understand about "to study" and "to learn".
    I have just come home. I work _ the shift B. When I arrive home, I start the computer to read your answer. I am really thankful _ for your answer and corrections of the mistakes for me. Thanks again.
    I will introduce myself.
    My name is Thuan. Vietnamese name is Trần Nhất Thuận. I _ live and work in Ho Chi Minh. I work at the edible oil, Golden Hope Nha Be. I am an analyser. I analyse edible oil.
    Glad to meet you. Thanks.

Your mistakes are:

1. The Tenses. If you mean that the action has just taken place, you should use The Present Perfect (I have just come). If you mean regular action, you should use The Present Simple (I live and work in...).
    2. From time to time you use wrong part of speech (really, corrections, thanks, thankful).
    3. Articles
    4. Prepositions
    5. Some words are wrong. You shoud choose them more carefully.

As to your profession, I am not sure if it is an analyser or an analyst. It is for you to decide bacause I don't know what do you do. But anyway, you should use an article "a/an" before it.

Tran Nhat Thuan said:
    Thank Tanya.
    now i clearly understand about "to study" and "to learn".
    I just go home. I work in shift B. when i arrive home, I open the computer to read your answer. I real thanks you for your answer and correct mistakes for me. thanks again.
    I will introduce about me.
    My name is Thuan. Vietnamese name is Trần Nhất Thuận. I am living and working in Ho Chi Minh. I work at the edible oil, Golden Hope Nha Be. I am analyser. I analyse edible oil.
    Glad to meet you. thanks.
  • Thank Tanya.
    now i clearly understand about "to study" and "to learn".
    I just go home. I work in shift B. when i arrive home, I open the computer to read your answer. I real thanks you for your answer and correct mistakes for me. thanks again.
    I will introduce about me.
    My name is Thuan. Vietnamese name is Trần Nhất Thuận. I am living and working in Ho Chi Minh. I work at the edible oil, Golden Hope Nha Be. I am analyser. I analyse edible oil.
    Glad to meet you. thanks.
  • Dear Amelia! I can, just give me your address (email). The one I use is not Dixon's but it is better. I'll be glad to do it for you!

amelia said:
    hi Tanya
    can you send me the book too? I meand this book: Robert J. Dixon book
    thanks for kindness
  • Yes, that is right. You have got it. But you make mistakes in using The Tenses and prepositions. Besides, you violate the word order and don't pay attention to the capital letters. So, let me correct them. The following is your text with my corrections in bold.If I delete a word or its part, I type "_" there. So, here you are!

So _, I can understand from your answer that:
    - Now, I'm trying to learn English myself.
    - If I register at the English Center, I will be able to write: "I'm studing at the English center".
    I understand that so. Is that right?

Tran Nhat Thuan said:
    Hi Tanya!
    Thanks for your answer.
    So that, i can understand with your answer that:
    - Now, I'm try learning English my self.
    - If i register at the English center, I can write: "I'm studing in the English center"
    I understand so that, that right?

Tanya said:
    Dear Tran! Welcome to my group! Here is the answer to your question.

"To study" means the process in some educational establishment like school, college, university, etc . or it may mean studing some particular course. In fact, we don't study all our life.

"To learn" means to get knowledge and to improve (or correct) what you know. So, we learn as long as we live.

Is it clear? If not, please, ask me questions.

Tran Nhat Thuan said:
    Hi Tanya!
    I really respect about every thing that you had already done. You are a great teacher.
    Thanks more time.
    My name is Thuan. I'm from Vietnam. I see English is the language that is really necessary for communication, for connect other peoples, for improve the knowledge, for job is good, ....
    I don't condition register to the English course. I'm try learning/studying myself.
    Could I ask you a question? When we use "learn" or "study" ?
  • Hi Tanya!
    Thanks for your answer.
    So that, i can understand with your answer that:
    - Now, I'm try learning English my self.
    - If i register at the English center, I can write: "I'm studing in the English center"
    I understand so that, that right?

Tanya said:
    Dear Tran! Welcome to my group! Here is the answer to your question.

"To study" means the process in some educational establishment like school, college, university, etc . or it may mean studing some particular course. In fact, we don't study all our life.

"To learn" means to get knowledge and to improve (or correct) what you know. So, we learn as long as we live.

Tran Nhat Thuan said:
    Hi Tanya!
    I really respect about every thing that you had already done. You are a great teacher.
    Thanks more time.
    My name is Thuan. I'm from Vietnam. I see English is the language that is really necessary for communication, for connect other peoples, for improve the knowledge, for job is good, ....
    I don't condition register to the English course. I'm try learning/studying myself.
  • Dear Tran! Welcome to my group! Here is the answer to your question.

Tran Nhat Thuan said:
    Hi Tanya!
    Thanks more time.
  • Waaaaaaaaaaaa! very nice of you to help correcting mistakes, i got many mistakes too, I'll be very happy to share My English Language with you.. ok for the Question why i wana learn more English? because i like to travel to other countries and work there, meeting new friends, making business with other countries.. umm... I'm working currently As English Instructor In Indonesia with a software Called Learn To Speak English V.9 4 Cd's, i think it's working fine and i learned from it when i was a child.. it's really useful, i think it's old but still it's effective.. Thanks very much for the help.. God Bless.

Tanya said:
    Thank you, Dorris! It is a good idea to start such a discussion. I will gladly take part in it. Howeve, let me correct your mistakes first. Follow your text:

Hi everyone!
    one useful tip (singular)
    this tip
    my friend
    I want ot share it with everyone who is inderested in this technique
    those who want
    think English
    easy questions
    And I will post (write, type) my answer
    I will also ask my question

You should pay more attention to singular and plural, Tenses, sentence construction.

And now, here is my question.

You all learn English. So, I'd like to ask you the following. What is your reason for learning it and how are you planning to use it in the future?
  • Hi Tanya!
    Thanks more time.
  • Dear Fariba! First of all, I'd like to correct your comment. The following is your text with my corrections in the bold letters. If I delete a word or its part, I type"_" there. Compare it with your text to see the mistakes. So, here you are!

Hi, Tanya. My name is Fariba, I have some difficulties: when I want to talk , I forget words . When I write, I can not do it _ very professionally, either but it better than talking. Would you,pls, let me know what I must _ do?
    Thanks.

First of all, when you write, don't forget about capital letters, comas and points. Besides, make sure you use right words and spelling. That is what dictionaries for!

As to your question. You see, there is nothing special in your problem. It is a common one for intermediate students. I have already answered to this question for a few times. Please, first read my comments on this discussion and also "What do you want to know about English grammar?". Besides, there are some useful comments on the main group page. If you read all that and still have some questions, I will gladly answer to them.

fariba said:
    hi tanya my name is fariba, i have difficult when i want to talk , i forgot words , when i write i can do it not very proffisenaly but it better than talking, would pls let me know what must i do?
    thanks fariba.
  • Dear Amelia! Thank you for replying! First of all, I'd like to say that your written English is rather good. There are a few mistakes in your comment but, in general, it is English language and it is almost correct. So, the advice I can give you is to practice both in an oral and written form. However, there should be someone you trust to correct you. Otherwise, it will be almost senseless. The following is your text with my corrections in the bold letters. Hope, you don't mind. You know, I always do that.

I will ty to answer (to) your question.
    There are many reason for me to learn English. First of all, because I have to teach mathematics in English.( Maybe I have to tell you, Tanya, that I am a math teacher in a private school in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have to use English presenting lessons). I often feel that it is easier for me to read an article or a book in English than to say something in English. As I have told you before, I can understand what people say or write in English, but when I have to say or write by my own __ I can not sometimes find the correct words because I have forgotten some words and feel confused about how to use the words in the sentences.
    The second is because I want to have many friends from many other native countries. And English is the language that can unite us.
    The third is because there are so many useful and interesting literature written in English, even in the internet. Almost everything is written in English
    The fourth reason is that I want to get a better job.

And if I can reach my goals in learning English it will mean, I will find a better job, I will have many friend from over the world and I will be able to get many enjoyable moments reading many intersting articles written in English.

I think that is all, Tanya. please help me _ correct my sentences.
    Thanks, Tanya. And I am sending you a card and I hope you will like it

From my correctiomns you ill see that your common mistakes are:

Tenses
    articles
    participles

If I delete a word or part of it I type "_" there. Compare it with your text to see your mistakes. Besides, pay attention to commas. If there are any questions, please, ask me.

As a matter of a fact, I haven't got any card but I'd like to!

amelia said:
    I will ty to answer your question.
    There are many reason for me to learn English. First of all because i have to teach mathematics in English.( Maybe I have to tell you Tanya that I am a math teacher in a private school in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have to use English when present the lesson). I often fell that is easier for me to read article or book in English than to say something in English. Like I told you before, I can understand what people said or write in English, but when I have to say or write by my own way sometime I can not find the correct words because I forgeted some words and confuse how to use the words in the sentences.
    The second because I want to have many friends for many other native countries.And English is a language that can unite us.
    the third is because there are so many usefull and interesting literature written in English, even in the internet. Almost everything written in English
    the fourth reason because I want to get a better job.

And if I can reach my aims to learning English it is mean, I will find a better job, I will have many friend from over the world and I can get many enjoy time to read many intersting article that written in English.

I think that all TAnya. please help me to correct my sentences.
    thanks Tanya. and Isend you a card and I hope you will like it

Tanya said:
    Thank you, Dorris! It is a good idea to start such a discussion. I will gladly take part in it. Howeve, let me correct your mistakes first. Follow your text:

Hi everyone!
    one useful tip (singular)
    this tip
    my friend
    I want ot share it with everyone who is inderested in this technique
    those who want
    think English
    easy questions
    And I will post (write, type) my answer
    I will also ask my question

You should pay more attention to singular and plural, Tenses, sentence construction.

And now, here is my question.

You all learn English. So, I'd like to ask you the following. What is your reason for learning it and how are you planning to use it in the future?
This reply was deleted.