Many people ,of course,do their best to have best future.They study from the beginning till finishing Universities,getting what they are looking for of different fields,but sometimes they will be surprised when they cann't work in their fields which they spent long time of study,spending money..etc.MY question is Does it make any difference that you work in a field which is completely different than yours ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It must be difficult.But I think a man can do everything,if he wants.
  • Hi Salem,
    Thank you for you commentary in my page.

i think the difference is we have to start from the beginning again, learning something new. And sometime we feel unhappy with this job. But if the wordly benefit such as money, reputation, reward, etc is very very big, Why not?
  • Hi
    It is absolutely depressing to find out that what you've spent years of your life doing, living, and dreaming is now off use.
    After waking up from this shock, one has to manage his/her life based on that painful fact. The best thing he/she can do is looking for a job that somehow either related to his/her specialty, or closer, or maybe belong to the same primary field.
    The advice I might give here is, don't you never ever let anything break your back, or make your life as hell.
    There is an Arabic say about that, "if what you want doesn't happen, you better want what had happened". Means that help yourself to live with the realty. Also one should always try to pursue success in his/her life, motivating him/her self by saying that what had happened is not the end of the world, I can make it, my life and happiness isn't connected with anything but myself.
    Going back to school is never wrong, never late.

Good lock for everybody.
  • Hi Salem
    Of course at the beginning we will shocked if we can't work our best work but, if we can't work what we like we should like what we work. This is the best solution to have bright future.
    Reem
This reply was deleted.