How much I love the Snow…In cold night with snow weatherHe asked her "are you hungry?"She answered "no i ate your heart"H : are you thirsty?S : I drunk your bloodH : are you feeling warm?S : how am I? If I wear your jacket and you hug me with your arms, sure I will be warm, but what about you..!!!?H : Like youS : How is this!!!? You are without jacket..!!!!?? no food !!?? no water !!??H : Yeah but your love is my food and I got my water from your eyes's sea and your warm voice keep me warm.S : so I will keep looking at you and singing for you..

H : and this is not enough this is more and more to me .S : but if the song has finished my voice will stop and if I get sleep my eyes will be closed ..so what will happen?H : don't worry about that, but be sure I will be waiting you in Paradise.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it is really a nice one 

thanx 4 letting me share things and writes u like 

i love snow n love u all

• nice poetry, I wish someday I can write as good as yours..
  • Yes i agree it is vry nice poem
    I don't like snow but this picture is very nice and romantic
    with your poem
    every one likes to be beloved and be with his lover
    and who can find that true love he is so luck
    thank you for sharing this with us Khalidkeep up
  • thanx for every one ....

When the Cloud has began crying happily !!!!
    Snow has just born............!!!!!

When the Earth's wedding day has came !!!!
    She has just wear Snow as best way to say that she is happy and in love!!( this is from my friend)

hope to meet u in other write
  • Khalid, in winter often there is too much snow in my place -- I don'tlike it.
    Your story is about the hopeless love -- but even this kind of love enriches your life.
  • wow amazing...you so good at that!^^
  • Love inspires us to melt like a snow in the heart we love. Beautiful, thank you Khalid.
  • wooooooooooooow!
    very nice!tnx for sharing!
  • We are all looking for a true love
    But we always say "true love can wait"
    When we found true love we don't give importance to it
    Days will pass by, true love encounter trials
    True love has to make some sacrifices
    We don't know it takes two for true love to survive
    When we lost true love before our very own eyes
    Then, only by that time we realize how true is true love ....

I like the snow. Snow is like a trial that comes in our life. The coldness of the snow brings the two persons together to keep themselves warm and safe. They become closer as they fight for their love and life. It keeps them stronger without fear of death as long as they are holding each other.
  • Nice.
    I feel warm; the feeling of love keeps me warm.
    But I feel cold inside after losing love.
    I do not like the snow, it freezes my wings and I like to fly .... To go to him to feel his warmth and hug him to feel safe.
This reply was deleted.