Mute

Once upon a time,there was fa.I wanted to strew all I had,but she always goes to the walland searches for myself-writtenand unearths my lines,she would say " this is not you in all my papers! "so I changed my pens and masks ,hoping she would not pass next to my aches,for that she would not read me.Should I write her name in the blanks left by someone's bleeding of pain.But again,I would tear my aches out, she would know it was me.For the fear of the reproaches,my ears buzzing from the misery haunts mysleeping?I gathered my fears, kept in place,carried my mask and pens ;and instead,decided to stop and only surf the feelings of someone which were of the imagination but without my pain .fa

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sweet sandra<
    sweet things always come from a sweet source,
    Thank you sweet source
  • nebia ,

Love is easy , we squeeze its illusion

Love is free, but we make it expensive

Love is not a body, hit by corrosion

Love is not an opinion passive and active
  • decided to stop and only surf the feelings of someone which were of the imagination but without my pain .

Do you think it will be efficent?
    Will you be able to continue this?
    Very strong and wise, FA.
    • sometimes we want something so badly but we can not get it because of lots of reasons, the only thing we can do, is to imagine it happening in a movie.
    • Ask it you will get it fa!
      Come on !
      Dreamland...
      I wish you all the best, my dear friend. And I am seriousssssssssss now
    • OK, I am asking for it now, where is it ?
    • In the air fa.
    • In the air
      You do not ask for it
      it answers no question
      it questions no answer
    • My God ! we get lost with your mind , fa.
      On earth it will work then...
  • Awesome readings Fa, yes in general peace within oneself brings no pain, rather much gain, contentment happiness and joy.
This reply was deleted.