Replies

• Dear Sahar,

But the person to be included should be interested in 'knowing Iran' or contribute to disseminating Farsi language skills. However, Azam wrote a nice sentence in Farsi and he has made it to the chosen 11.

motshakeram
    • Ok Munir.

I think the first thing for learning a language is interesting. All of other things will come following it. When we are here it means that we are interested in learning English.
      And also when we want to start learning a language we must know its alphabet in the first.
      As you know Iranian language is Persian and it has special alphabet. This site can help us in this field.
      http://www.easypersian.com/persian/New/Farsi_writing.htm
    • Thank you so much, Sahar. I have gone through the website just now. It will be quite helpful. However, you will be glad to know that since I know Urdu, it will be easier for me learn Farsi. The alphabets are same. Moreover I have interest and , to my surprise, I am getting great help!

Thanks a lot= motshakeram.......?
    • Its great that you are in the chosen 11, which may be called the Group of Excellence!

1. Nazie
      2. Sinderellasal
      3. Sahar
      4. Ensie
      5. Azam

motshakeram
  • A football team is already there and Iran is a strong team!Iranian women play very good football. Recently they became Champions in Under 19 football tournament played in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

We may build a strong team that will surpass others in English language skills!!
  • WOW Sinderellasal, I am surprised...so many and that too beautiful Iranian ladies!

Let there be an 11 member team for developing English:

1.Nazie
    2.Sinderellasal
    3.Sahar
    4.Ensie

It will be my pleasure to be with the team.

Let there be an 11 member team for learning Farsi as well.

1.Munir

Sinderellasal, do you have an idea about how to gather 11 members for learning Farsi?

Maa Doost Hastim....!!!!!

motshakeram
    • Oh!! Munir! your interesting in learning Farsi made me surprised.
      Before I say my idea about making that team, let me ask you a question please:
      You want to make a team which will have 11 members. But, why 11?
      You mentioned 5 persons, who are 6 other persons?
      11 reminds me a football team!
    • Dear Sahar,

Thanks for the comments.
      Many games have 11 members. One the most popular games in the world is football. And Iran is a strong team. She has played in the World Cup.

4 names I have written. They are the persons who have either translated some English words to Farsi in this forum or those who have shown interest in the topic 'Knowing Iran'.The other names may be of the persons who will be interested on the basis of first come first get.The male persons may be included.

What are your suggestions?
    • If you want to make it just with 11 persons, so you can’t create it here. Because you know that the group which will make here can’t prevent persons after it is completed with 11 persons as you want.
      So, in the first, we must find the other site for that.
      But I think the group can be successful that let all of people be in.

Having more member= Having more idea => achieving more success
    • Hi Sahar,

Your English is not bad. How did you learn it?

As regards more persons who will be interested, will be kept aside for the next turn. If anyone of the first 11 do not do well in one month, she/he will be dropped and kept aside. A new member from the previous waiting will be included in the11, the Group of Excellence!

What do you say?
This reply was deleted.