Replies

• Hj Bingo , I hadnt visited this english club for months , so I havent known ur nice message sent me , Sorry to reply late...I would like tobe ur friend in here too , U look very cute ..Thanks for adding me...=.=
    Bingo Pham said:
    Hi all,
    This day is the first one I have joined EC. Nice to meet you and hope to have a friendship. I'm Vietnamese. Nick name is Bingo.

Bingo Pham
  • Hi, I am Ludmila. I am from Russia. Id like to learn English better. Im very shy, sometimes its so difficult to express thoughts.
  • hi, everyone
    i'm na na from Myanmar. i'd like to improve my eng skill
    so, everybody help me. i invite everyone & wish u to be healthy & happy life
  • we are friend from todY
  • i see ur question is alos wise like ur eyes and ur style of looking show that curiosity killled the cat
  • hi joseph,

I'm Toni and i come from China, guangzhou. But now i study in singapore. I'm 17 years old. I wanna to improve my english. My hobbies are reading, writing, listening to music, travelling, drawing, designing and so on. hahah. Nice to meet u and hope we can be friends.

toni
  • Hello, my name is Astrid
    I come from Zaire, but I have been living in italy since 1977.
    I am 38 years old, i work for a medical company.
    I study english for two reason: first i like it, second for my job.
  • Hello :)
    Thank you for inviting me to join this group.
    I hope my English would be better by joining and practise in this group as a purpose of it.
  • Hi Shangguanxixi , how are you ? It would be very nice to have a Chinese girl friend ...so I would like to become your learning english partner , Its would be interesting to share our learning teachniques and practising english together such as a way in improving our knowledge too...I like to find out foreign cultures , Traditions , customs and others ..its one of my goals to join this club...I expect to get your response soon..best wishes..dear friend...Uyen..=.=
    Shangguanxixi said:
    Hi everyone , glad to see you here, and I'm also glad to make friends with you. Firstly, please let me introduce myself . I'm a Chinese ,I'm a student in second year of college ,and my major is English. I love English very much, I hope I can use English as a tool to learn culture of other counties .
  • Hi Bingo Pham , How are you ? I would like to make friend with you ...U look very cute in photo , if you care to have a learning english partner , I would be glad to become yours ...How do you think about my suggestion ? I expect to get your respondse soon..see you..=.= best wishes...
    Bingo Pham said:
    Hi all,
    This day is the first one I have joined EC. Nice to meet you and hope to have a friendship. I'm Vietnamese. Nick name is Bingo.

Bingo Pham
This reply was deleted.