Wow...Come and see

A house that is entirely upside-down opened its doors to the public on the northern German island of Usedom this week. The family-sized house, designed by Polish partners Klausdiusz Golos and Sebastian Mikiciuk for the Edutainment exhibition company, is furnished with chairs, tables and carpets stuck to the ceiling.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Lily:
    How are you my friend? Thanks alot for your comment. It's really a special house.. What do you think if you have a house like that Lily? We will have a headache from turning our heads up sid down to see things..Hahahaha...
    Have a lovely day full of lilies flowers..
    Emilie

Lily Chen said:
    Hi alba:
    ^^Thanks for your comment.
    Oh~ I lost reading this word "exhibition".So I thought that.
    ,but that house is so especially.
    And thanks for Emilie shared of this article and photos.

alba said:
    Like Emilie wrote is for some exhibition company, but if you see more carefully the complete world is upside-down.

Alba.
  • Hi Alba:
    Thanks my dear for your comment.It's really up side down house. Have a nice day.
    Emilie

alba said:
    Like Emilie wrote is for some exhibition company, but if you see more carefully the complete world is upside-down.

Alba.
  • Hi my friend Reem:
    Yes my friend they should take time to get used to live in such a way. Thanks for your comment..

reem ali said:
    Hi Emili
    This is really strange. They need alot of time to used to live in this house.
  • Hello Yasir:
    yes,it's so crazy. I felt dizzy when I saw it. Thanks alot for your comment.

Yasir said:
    Hi friends,
    So crazy!, but why didn't those people build the house from the top down to ground?
    they are still building it the usual way. :-)
  • Hi Saso:
    Yes ,you are right it's so strange. Thanks alot my friend for your comment.

saso said:
    oh woooooow
    really nice and strange
    how could they live there upside down !!

Regards emilie ^_^
  • Hi Emili
    This is really strange. They need alot of time to used to live in this house.
  • Hi friends,
    So crazy!, but why didn't those people build the house from the top down to ground?
    they are still building it the usual way. :-)
  • oh woooooow
    really nice and strange
    how could they live there upside down !!

Regards emilie ^_^
  • Hi Fa:
    Very funny..Yes they should to be just like their house..

fa said:
    Emilie;
    So , people live in it ,should have their legs in place of their hands.
This reply was deleted.