Replies

• Loving eachother is better than being loved or love onesided!!

• The man whom i love... cause i am going to have deep feeling for him... because the guy who love me never able to create true love with in me but only care....

• Hi everyone,

I am new in this site. I think the man will loves you first, not you. If you love , he will ignore you. If he loves you, you can give him a second chance. You can like him, but no love. This is my opinion. I don't believe in true love, that woman and man can love each other. Usually man loves woman, or woman loves man. Sorry about my mistakes.

• It differs culture to culture and society to society.  In eastern societies girls do love, but retain it to themselves, this is vice verse with man.  In european societies, it is easy to discuss love openely.

• NONE OF THEM. if you choose the one you love you wont be happy at all , this hurts you so much. NO HAPPINESS. IF YOU CHOOSE THE MAN HE HOVES YOU AND YOU COULDNT FEEL HIM , IT WILL BE A HUGE LOAD FOR YOU AND YOU CANT BE HAPPY TO , BUT IF YUO FIND YOUR SELF LIKE HIM OR SOMETHING , GIVE YOUR SELF AND HIM A CHANCE MAYBE YOU LOVE HIM LATER.

• Hi Miro,

As a fellow mate in English Club, I advise you not to use capital letters when you are posting something or commenting on blogs. It is considered rude. 

Just a suggestion :)

Really sorry if it hurts you. By the way, that was a nice post :)

• My opinion is a girl should select the man who loves her.
  • hi

• hmmmmmmm I will choose that one who loves me a lot........ now do you want reason .. if that person don't have value of my love and affection so why I will waste of my time, love to get that things who not love me.. who I choose that will definately will take care of me and my family... 

• Leni, it's seem to be you have to choose between the two men, so who would you choose?

This reply was deleted.