Replies

• If both are the good men, I would choose the man that loves me, not the man I just love (and no loves from him). In this case, the man who loves me will always make me happy, do nice things to me. I like the feeling of being loved. It's so sweet!

• My skype id is Hur_hassan@hotmail.com and number is +923314391414 Whatsapp is on also

• Hello everyone. I'm beginner in english .

In my opinion , if you are you who loves, you do not have the right to choose. but your responsibility is huge. you need experience to be able to open the gate of his heart. In this case, you should be eligible, in order to be acceptable.

and on the other side of him, that person is conscious enough, to take responsibility for your love for him.

• For sure I will chose them man who loves me:) I know me if he loves me I will love him and will do whatever it takes to make him happy...most important thing is man truely loves a woman:)

• I believe that one should choose someone who loves him or her . i must choose that person who loves me from his heart and i trust that his true love will make me love with him . on that way both of us must be happy in our life .....

• the Perfect answer :)

This reply was deleted.