When you say..?

This is the lyrics of a lovely song called " when you say you love me"By Josh GrobanSo I want to share it here with you..Like the sound of silence calling,I hear your voice and suddenlyI'm falling, lost in a dream.Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,You say those words and my heart stops beating.I wonder what it means.What could it be that comes over me?At times I can't move.At times I can hardly breath.When you say you love meThe world goes still, so still inside andWhen you say you love meFor a moment, there's no one else aliveYou're the one I've always thought of.I don't know how, but I feel sheltered in your love.You're where I belong.And when you're with me if I close my eyes,There are times I swear I feel like I can flyFor a moment in time.Somewhere between the Heavens and Earth ,And frozen in time, Oh when you say those words.When you say you love meThe world goes still, so still inside andWhen you say you love meFor a moment, there's no one else alive

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• a poet obsessed and very much influenced by the beating heart of a partner who still holds will and didn't give in. but for sure his beloved is charming and i imagine a portrait of a man motionless at the sight of his queen. do you agree with me?
  • wow the lyrics is so deep i like it thanks emilie
  • Hi nightghost,
    Thanks a lot for your nice comment.
    Best wishes.
    Emi.

nightghost said:
    Hi
    Thanks Emilie .Its realy lovely song.
  • Hello soso,
    Thanks for your nice words here. I am happy that you liked this song.
    Best wishes dear.
    Emi.

sara bennani said:
    I love this song so much
    thanks Emilie for sharing the lyrics with us , it is outstanding
  • Hello Waleed
    I am happy to see you..How are you my friend?

Best wishes.
    Emi.

waleed ismail said:
    Hello Emi,

how are you my friend ?

welcome back Emi
  • Hello my friend,
    Thanks a lot for your nice comment.

emi.

Faridahmad_Afghan said:
    Hi Emilie,
    I love this song,