Replies

• yeah i agree with you thanks anyway
  • smoking is something that we should to avoid, everybody knows about the bad effects of smoking. But back to reality, NOT everybody knows about the bad effect well, and the other can't accept about it. Every people has their own way to address this problem. they have the right to choose without being forced as long as they know the ruls and respect to another choices. Smokers should respect people who choose not to smoke, live without any risks from smoking. And also for people who choose not to smoke, they have to respect people who had choosen to smoke.
    • what a nice comment thanks
  • In my opinion the government shouldn't prohibit smoking immediately but should do that step by step
    firstly it should knew the reasons behind smoking and treatment it.And alsothe main problem not in people who smoke whearas in young people who are going to smoke and it be easier if we trayed to prevent thim .
  • I think government should arrange more different actions against smoking: advertising about health, rising money for cigarettes, etc. These actions could show the people that it is a very bad habit & it is their choice to smoke or not. In Kazakhstan there are a lot of agitations against smoking. I think prohibition it is not right & agree with what Lynne said: "Once this old problem is solved a new problem would come into view".
  • i think smoking is very harmful for your health and many people around you. but we can't prohibit it. because it depends on each person's metacognition. the goverment can't prohibit it if each person doesn't agree, doesn't understand about the harm of smoking to against it. so i think it needs a long time to solute it, to propagandize many people don't smoke. i hope the world doesn't have smoke in the future.
  • In my opinion .....the government certainly can not prohibit smoking because it s personal matter and also it s impossible to show the people evrywhere they go ...But of course it can prohibit smoking in public places and if someone does not respect that he will be punished ..So we will have clean streets and gardens.......
  • "Smoking is very dangerous and it's not good for health"
    Did you hear that slogan?
    I think all you heard that slogan not less than one time.
    Smoking is a bad habit and it made hundreds people deal with lung cancer.
  • I wish the goverment has able to prohibit smoking but I guess it does'nt able to do this and I think the human must to carry this responsibility and every one responsible about himself
  • whether you like it or not one major problem that will become apparent once they stop this old habit is unemployment. Unemployment as known to everyone, is a prevalent problem all over the world now.

-Lynne-
This reply was deleted.