SKYPE here!

hey everyone!I am a one of many people who improve one's level in using English.As i can see, everyone declares it, but it is a end of your trying to reach your aim, which a improvment of english is.I wanna to offer you speaking via skype.What do you think about it?www.skype.com

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi , i am so glad to find this website and want to improve speaking skills in English , and the only way is talking . talking .... , (do you agree ? )do not think about your levels in English , language is for communicating with each other , i do not know what's the level i am . I do not care what's your level also , let's just talking,talking..... my id in Skype is chahomg888
  • I think it's a great idea! This is the only way to improve english not only chatting but alse speaking, but how may I find a friend that help me learning in skype and speak or chat with me?

• Hello,

Skype is a good way to improve our English..When there is no one to speak to,then we can use skype...we can discuss about a topic just like what we do here,but it will be on pronunciation and not writing..keep up the good work everyone:)

• add me:

ndemanna
  • Hello...All of you....

I am glad to be here...

I also wanna improve my english and this is good idea to talk english via skype.

Through this we can improve our english a lot,

my skype id is: rashid.ali700

Welcome for all.

• I think that this is the best way to improve and directly put it into practice. So please add my skype at : kristantogurning. I really appreciate to anyone who want to add me as a friend in skype.
  • hii all,I really want to talk with someone in order to improve my speaking skill and to make friends, my user on skype, is matrichace. :)
    • my id is
      ndemanna

add me
  • Hi, I am also looking for friends, and chat partners to learn and use the english language.

pick me up on aminon571 (please whrite to the skype comment "englishclub" )

see you soon :)

• hi sebuss,i am aslo skype user for english learner,can u add me in skype

my skype id is sachin.karn

This reply was deleted.