SKYPE here!

hey everyone!I am a one of many people who improve one's level in using English.As i can see, everyone declares it, but it is a end of your trying to reach your aim, which a improvment of english is.I wanna to offer you speaking via skype.What do you think about it?www.skype.com

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello friends
    my skype is : msaadnegm
    thanks for adding me
  • hello,
    I'm a doctor and I'm planning to complete my speciality in UK
    but I need to pass the IELTS exam first
    so that, I'm so interested in english voice chatting to practice on english speaking
    plz add me at skype : drali1983
  • Greetings Everyone,

I am from Turkey.I want to improve speaking skill.but I haven't found anypeople by skype yet.I should speak other county's people.Please Turkish people don't add me by Skype.I wait learners who think same me.My Skype ID: eda-kilic.
  • i hope we can help each other to improve english
    my skype: msaadnegm
  • Hello I'm salman, from saudi arabia,
    I would like to speak on skype, It's really important for me.
    This is my skype: salman19994
    you can add me ,, I will proud of you
  • Hello I'm salman, from saudi arabia,
    I would like to speak on skype, It's really important for me.
    This is my skype: salman19994
    you can add me ,, I will proud of you
  • Hello I'm ela from Poland I would like to speak on skype, It,s really important for me. This is my skype: kawi271
  • I think also practicing using skype is the excellent ways to improve our level in english so i agree and this my skype name : qof_60
  • hi, i speak a little,who speaks english not very vell,we can add my id VALERA_06 skype
  • hi, nice to see you all here. my skype is :kakili84. please let us talk on skype. thanks
This reply was deleted.