SKYPE here!

hey everyone!I am a one of many people who improve one's level in using English.As i can see, everyone declares it, but it is a end of your trying to reach your aim, which a improvment of english is.I wanna to offer you speaking via skype.What do you think about it?www.skype.com

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can you tell me what is your skype id.
  • hi every body,
    I want add you all, and this is my skype, name Tamharuddin, my mail, harudin10tzn@yahoo.co.id
    Best Regard
  • Hi All.. may I ask ur skype id? i wanna add ur skype so we can study english together :)
  • Hi, my name is Yury. I'm from the city of St. Petersburg, Russia.
    I would like to practice English by Skype and communicate interesting people.
    Therefore, if you do not mind to talk through Skype just add me as a friend and send me your ID in Skype.

Yuri.
    Skayr ID: urikuss
  • Hello everybody. I am so interested in the idea to use Skype as a tool for improving speaking English. We both have the same aim. why don't we do it to reach our aim?
    My Skype nicknam is: nhatthinh253
    my email: nhatthinh253@gmail.com
    You can also find me on facebook with the email.
    I hope we will soon speaking English with each other.
    I am always ready .
  • Hi everyone!
    I am a new. I really want to improve my english skill. Please add me in your list and we can talk each other.
    skype id: Viet_tkd
  • dear Aygun u'd better visit the ww.skype.com then skype will tell u what u should do
    Aygun Mustafayeva said:
    At first thank you for this idea...and I want to ask how can I do it??
  • there are tears for the many,
    and pleasure for the few,
    but let the world pass on,dear,
    there's skype for me and you.
    id:abbie-kashier
  • hi evelyn, as u know better it's just speaking which leave a
    permanent mark on our mind in the process of learning a language so let us come a little closer and feel more presence via skype my skype id has changed to :abbie-kashier
    see u soon
    evelyn said:
    yes..this idea is really good. I have been teaching english online to non-native english speakers for 3 years. It is absolutely enjoyable...I meet a lot of people from different walks of life.
  • yes..this idea is really good. I have been teaching english online to non-native english speakers for 3 years. It is absolutely enjoyable...I meet a lot of people from different walks of life.
This reply was deleted.