SKYPE here!

hey everyone!I am a one of many people who improve one's level in using English.As i can see, everyone declares it, but it is a end of your trying to reach your aim, which a improvment of english is.I wanna to offer you speaking via skype.What do you think about it?www.skype.com

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• helo I am rathi from Bali Indonesia.
    Add me to skype:
    rathi_71
  • If you already know some English, don't waste it. Some people keep all the daylong listening, reading, pla pla pla..... Of course you need all that, but believe me what you need most is to use what you already know. I'm an undergraduate English teacher, and I want to use what I already know. We can also be friends. If u r interested that's my skype "samuraiallam" Feel free do add me all of you guys.
  • Sam Coelho said:
    hi send your nickname to me. i can add.
  • In my opinion everybody who wants to improve own English by speaking via Skype ought to say on which standard of english is first.
    I hate when e.g someone from Vietnam calls to me to talk with me. But in good communication should be following conditions be fulfiled:
    - understandig( how can i understand him when his english is low, and i am not able to understand Vietnamese akcent? xD )
    - good connection. without breaks in speaking due to bad connection
  • Angella Mahammed Keillani said:
    Very good idea to be one of the Skybe users and to practise speaking English language. But the problem is that some poeple who are weak at speaking E when they did a mistake they stop practising and becomeing upset . So my advice to all is to carry on speaking English on line especially with native speakers and not to stop trying one's best along with must not be forgotten that failure is sometimes the beginning of success.
    Regards

So, we have need a person who can speak english well
  • Hi
    I completely agree, Good Idea!
  • Very good idea to be one of the Skybe users and to practise speaking English language. But the problem is that some poeple who are weak at speaking E when they did a mistake they stop practising and becomeing upset . So my advice to all is to carry on speaking English on line especially with native speakers and not to stop trying one's best along with must not be forgotten that failure is sometimes the beginning of success.
    Regards
  • My skype is : bluesnake132.
    My yahoo is :loc_nguyen1988

Please add me.
  • hi,
    i think skype is a good tool to improve english ability,let's talk via it,my skype ID is sandywt115,welcome everybody to add me!
  • I think that's perfect
    My skype is samuraiallam
This reply was deleted.