SKYPE here!

hey everyone!I am a one of many people who improve one's level in using English.As i can see, everyone declares it, but it is a end of your trying to reach your aim, which a improvment of english is.I wanna to offer you speaking via skype.What do you think about it?www.skype.com

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi everyone,
    I want to improve English.
    Add me in skype : luciana.shinta
    May be I can learn and improve English with all of u guys.
    See u there

Thanks
  • Hi everyone
    I have a lot of friends on skype, and it really helps to improve my speaking, and also my listening ... the more you practice your speaking the more you will improve it.
    God luck
  • hi All. I'am looking for partner to learning english because my english is bad. this is my skype: alifiroq
  • Speak out.I think this is the best way to improve English.We can improve English with pleasure by speak it.
    My SKYPE ID is 'lusummer1'
    I`m waiting for you here.
  • Thank for the exciting website u had given. U are realy wellcomed in this club
    Enjoy
  • I want to give you a link where you can talk to many people in english
    http://speaking24.com/
    You just fill some information, you can contact to everyone on skype, MSN, ICQ or yahoo messenger is ok. I believe that there are many people want to talk with you
    speaking24.com - find a partner to practise English speaking skills online!
    Free conversations in English online. Improve your speaking skills immediately.
  • If you try to find edequate skypemate to talk to u. Let's try with me

Andrey said:
    Skype has become simple, cheap and easy-to-use way for people to learn foreign languages these last few years. Some years ago I couldn't even imagine that I would be ever speaking to people all over the world. Its a really great invention.Nodawys, I cant do without it. Thanks to Skype I polish up my speaking and listnenig skills every day. The problem is to find adequate skypemates to chat with. He or she should be more competent in the language you have been learning.
  • ok it is good idea add me plz my skype spiders2000
  • Skype has become simple, cheap and easy-to-use way for people to learn foreign languages these last few years. Some years ago I couldn't even imagine that I would be ever speaking to people all over the world. Its a really great invention.Nodawys, I cant do without it. Thanks to Skype I polish up my speaking and listnenig skills every day. The problem is to find adequate skypemates to chat with. He or she should be more competent in the language you have been learning.
  • Thank SebastianWarsaww so much for your idea. It really good way for everyone can get contact directly. I am very glad if receive the invitation to talk to everybody. I am new member. So I don't have so much friends. Please contact with me on my SKYPE: tomorrow_nl.
    Thank everybody...
This reply was deleted.