Should we give money to beggars?

Hello everybody, what do you think about this? Please can you share with your thoughts? Should we give money to beggars, why(not)? I have a dispute with my friend and I must prove her that we should give money to beggars. If you have any arguments about this topic, share with me please.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't give your money to beggars, give your money to me lol. Just kidding!
  • hello every body .
    yes we must give money to the beggars if we know that they are really poor . because giving money make the society more ballanced and destroy the gap between classes .
  • Don't give money to beggars! Send them to the job centre! If you really have to give them something then give them food.
  • It has been a long time in which i don't want to give money to a beggar or stranger who want me to give some money for help .To begine with,most of them are cheating people.In addition ,they can make living by their labor rather than beging.
  • I think we shouldn't. I also agree with them who said that they can work and they must work because it's good for them...Why we have to think 'bout them? Even if they haven't an education they can find some kind of job...I exactly know I will not give them any money. They are just lazy and we haven't any use from them...They chose such a life and that's their problem
  • Do You mean to give them meal is invitation for dinner ?

carolina Herrera said:
    I think that exist people who need to give money them, but the others only want to get advantege the good feelings . I bealive that is best give meal them.
  • yes,we should give money to baggars but first of all we should want to see that the baggar is not able to earn money by hard working .if he is able to earn money then we should not give money to him.
  • Dear friend!
    Thanks for the interesting and meaningful question.
    In my opinion giving money to beggars has 2 meaning : positive and negative.
    It will be positive if you meet an old man and he can not work anymore to be alive. Should give him money, food, clothing... whatever you can give. But in case you meet a young guy i think you should give him an advice to find a job. Givingness is not only giving money, but also is showing the way to escape the poor and hungry life. There are so many jobs for those who really want to work and to be alive.
  • Nice Topic..

In My point of view..I think we have to help the beggars If we are sure they are poor and they need our help.
    Because they are some people whobeg and they are liar..
  • I don't think is a good idea to give beggars money. I am saying this because they are many folks who are using beggars to make money for them. I myself i prefer to give them food instead of giving them money.
This reply was deleted.