Replies

• Sometimes you let your feelings decide for you. Sometimes you have true gut feelings; intuition. 

A strong feeling that tells you what is good to do in a difficult situation.

Love does the same. It can control you if you let it. So sorta it is you that lets you be controlled. So you are in charge of controlling yourself.

If you have true love, then treat it as intuition and let it control you; since it is divine. 

:)

But what matters here is whether a feeling is true love or not. It is the most difficult one to figure out.

• Hi Zahra,

nice explanation about love. Good and positive.

Have a nice day....

• Sometimes strong feelings for sth/sb is mistakenly interpreted as love.

You should see if that feeling has come out of your mind or heart. 

Sometimes you feel strong emotions for your car, you should see what is it for. Maybe you love your car because someone beloved has been in it, say your dad. Then that love goes to your dad not the car.

But if your strong emotions for the car is because it is expensive and beautiful physically, then it is not true love.

So first, we should try to figure out whether a strong feeling is love or not. Then if it is love, then it does what is should do. It controls you truly if it is true and not polluted with earthy worldly desires and demands. We should always be careful not to pollute our love with physical characteristics.

Love is sth abstract and should be treated spiritually not through physics and mind. 

• Well, love is a really broad topic to talk about. It depend on how we define a word. If you define love as something controllable, then you are the one who has the control key in his hand. But if you define love as something which comes over you and it happens uncontrollably, then it is the one which controls you. 

Yet, I think we are able to control anything, even if it is sth that has happened out of our control. Still, we are restricted in some way. If we try to disobey God, somewhere and some time we will be stopped by Him, no matter how much powerful we are.

It is sorta complicated. We are powerful if we believe in ourselves, yet we are no powerful if we try to ignore God's will and power.

OK, let's talk about the main topic. To me, love is sth divine, but it has different manly interpretations.

Love is seen in different kinds of relationships. In your relation with your mom, dad, teacher, God, or even your properties, your car and things. Each has its own restrictions and definitions. You love to your mom differs from your love to your wife. 

Anyway, I think any kind of love brings about happiness only. Love never hurts. If someone truly is in love with sb/sth and their love is really real and true, not just illusions, then that love results in improvement in the lover's soul and spirit.

If you love a girl truly, not just because of sexual feelings, then even if you do not succeed to reach her and to have her as a wife, you will be happy with your love and your true feeling. You will be happy as long as your beloved is happy even without you.

That kind of pain is not unhappiness. If you feel pain because you are not with what/whom you love, it is not sadness. Sadness results in inaction, in being passive, sitting somewhere and doing nothing but being hurt and crying. But if you are truly in love, you try a lot to reach your love and to get benefit of your love. Reaching your love doesn't mean that you will be with your love physically. It means that you are with your love through your heart and spirit. It means that you feel your love.

If you love God, you try hard to obey Him, to be with Him. To be with God means to remember Him always throughout your life and moments.

If you love your mom, even if she is not with you physically, you always remember her and help her any way. You pray for her and you enjoy loving her.

Well, love has a lot to say. That's it for now.

Thanks for the complicated topic.

Have a nice time

:)

• in my opinion love is something on which we do not have control over it. when a person fall in loveto somebody its mean now from that day he lost his control from himself,he/she do a thing whatever a person says with whome he/she fall in love.but apart from these things its such an owsame feelings which i think eveey body should feel becuase without love world is meaningless.

a person without love i mean no aesthetic sense,i was in love with someone but now she left me for no reason but still i love her and i im hopeful that one day she will realize abot my love for her and she will repent that why she left me....offcourse love is painfull but at the same time its a beatiful and inseparable part of life.....i love her so much and i think most of the time why im still alone why she my tears cannot touch her herat....love is hurtful and painfull....:((((((((9

• hi brother,

broken heart and fall in love is same situation. both are testing case on our life from the god (we can say "education". From that, we have to control our feeling. it's not easy. happy and sad will be there. in same situation.

And "broken heart" - longer and better. if we can control our selves then we will be in better situation but if we can not control we will go to bad situation.

success for you...

• This reply was deleted.
    • hi natia,

it can happen as you felt. it's true, sometimes love can control us, but we also can control love. it depends on the feeling and thinking. If you feel and then please think, finally you can control love.... on the puppy love, normally love will control us but after some experiences, we have to control love. It will be dangerous if we can not control love because it can happen that our lover will lie to us and if we can control love then we can control our lover.

success for you...

• hi friend,

effort is number 1. result is no. 2.

success for u

• Hello Jenny,

if you ever feel different (the heart is more fast) when you meet with someone, maybe it is a love.

Do you ever feel it...?

• hello Deuce,
    thanks for your point of view, it will add value in my mind...
This reply was deleted.