Replies

• Hi All,
      don't u have more stories about your love...?
      maybe your love will help somebody to understand to face this life.
      just write down here.
    • Love is good thing it makes you happy or sad. Love is emotional that you could not control.. I rather agree with a guy on previous message ... In everybody there are two parts including emotion and reason. Love is not the reason to love. Love is emotional if your reason stronger than emotion it would not be love.

miss you, my feeling now..

: I 'm the new for blogger please advise.
    • Hi Suphattra,

Agree, it's very good to say what our feeling about love so someone can read it and they can see, compare and think if it is ok or not ok in this real life.

Thanks for join in this discussion.

we can also write our experience in love/story love/true love story.

It can be nice to read.

• You can't control it, if you try to keep your feelings in check the beauty and passion of love will be lost, just enjoy it...Love makes me feel alive and inspires me, so why control it???
  • I miss you all with your love story........Pls come and join in discussion here in this interesting topic
  • Hello Priya,
    i like to hear something from you....if you don't mind. If u tell us maybe it can reduce the burden...I understand what you feel now. But try to understand that this love story will happen mostly to all people. There is a happy situation and there is a sad situation. It changes each other. Our life sometimes is happy and sometimes is sad. Also look other people around the world. Still too many with more worst situation. Maybe we are still better in life. just keep strong my friend. No body can help us when we can not help ourself. try to stand on our foot.
    success for you...
  • Hello Princess Allia and deni Purnomo,
    Normally after breaking heart then we will become stronger and we can control our love, this is possitive, only we need time to understand this situation, it is also natural. but i agree when we love to someone it's difficult to control it. We don't know why we remember him/her everytime and everywhere. We are really happy when we meet each other. We are also sometimes so jealous to her/him. IF you feel like this then it means you really love with her/him and just prepare for the next step that it is possible there is somethine happen in the future with your relationship. Because God / Allah will do test us in this life....one of the test from the God is to face "love"....be strong !
  • i think it's so hard to control love because love is so mysterious it's easy to come but hard to go.... we must control love if it can cause a bad thing for us such as 'affair' ....
  • hello every body , l don't think we can control love , if you can control it l think our hearts than don't breake down . in this time we can take our life in go away but l believed that love control us .. beacuse love is feeling come to anyone in moment .. our heart move to some one and we don't know why ? why asked why we moved to some one special ? we haven't any answers to this question .
    if we feeling and find real love we don't know why we loving this person special and when anyone asked wht we love ? we said l don't know l love him it's really love
    when you know why you love this person l think that you can control love because you choose to love some one may be cute , kind , strong , have beautiful face , good thinker any way when l felt in love l can't contol love so my heart broken down and l feeling sooooooooooooo sad and l am trying now to moved to new way , it's very heats now to me but l am trying , l belived that there are some one searching from me and when Allah allows to find me he will recieve to my way ..
    sorry l don't know if l can refelts about l want to write by english
    thak you panggih to your post , l like it sooooooooooo much
    thank you again and have a nice time
  • Dear all,
    nice to read all your comments, love stories, love experiences. I did read several times to remember some of nice saying/nice motivation in loving. GOOD. VERY GOOD.
    This discussion is still opened if you have more then please write down here.
    Have a nice day
    my yahoo messenger : amiyosomister
This reply was deleted.