Replies

• hi rizza,

i agree with you....

when someday you get the worst (in love), the next we can get balance, we can get the best condition, stronger condition to face the next love in life....

• hi rani,

i can agree with you....even it is very hard to control, just keep trying to control it as much as possible....

i hope we can be better in facing love problem....of course it will take time too...you are not alone.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dear Liliana,

love is universal. love with someone is very special. we can fall in love when we are at yunior high school, senior high school, univercity or after.

but after we get marriage is not love anymore.

love changes to become "responsible".

the difference of both :

love is only happy and happy (hope).

responsible will care everything and high commitment to make a nice family....

above is my perception....other people can have different perception and write down here so we have more complete pictures of love (before and after marriage).

• Dear Liliana,

love is universal. love with someone is very special. we can fall in love when we are at yunior high school, senior high school, univercity or after.

but after we get marriage is not love anymore.

love changes to become "responsible".

the difference of both :

love is only happy and happy (hope).

responsible will care everything and high commitment to make a nice family....

above is my perception....other people can have different perception and write down here so we have more complete pictures of love (before and after marriage).

• We all know that "the material is not naturally born or lost, it only changes from its state to the other state", and I think that the love is also the same. It's also not naturally born or lost, it only move from one to another. Hahaha, only kidding.

Have fun.

• Love..

In my own opinion, love can make us both happy and sad at the same time.
    Happy to have someone who loves us.But feeling the fear of losing him is the dark side of love.
    We control our feelings. Love can be the secret for our happiness and the same reason for making our tears fall..
    Sometimes we control love but many times it controls us..

Thanks a lot for you Pnggih Amiyoso.

Emi.. 

• Hi Emile,

It's good picture of your love feeling. in this world is always 2 sides, and both is always opposite, day and night, top and bottom, left and right, sunny and cloudy, etc.

like love story : sad and happy. it can happen everywhere and everytime. after we pray and effort, so just live like water flows....

• My friend Panggih,

I like your reply which is full of wisdom ..Thanks a lot.. 

• Hi Rosalie,

Some people can control a love. but many people can not control it or we can say love control us. You are one of the people who can control it. Yes, I agree that we should control it even it is difficult to do it. but we have to try to control feeling of love....

success

• This reply was deleted.
    • hi Rameo,

It's ok, you can share or keep it. Both can be good depending on the motivasion you have. if you write down, it could be good for readers. They can use your story for their future love life.

This reply was deleted.