Let's introduce ourselves !!!

I would like to propose you all to introduce yourselves here with some ground rules described as below.
  • Who you are
  • Where you are from
  • What your education(background) is
  • What you expect to gain form this group
  • What you can contribute to this group
  • What you would like to comment for this group
Sincerely,AgnesLow

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi all. Let me tell you something about myself.
    I am Angella. I am Syrian Lady, living in KSA.
    I am a graduate of Bachelor of Arts and Education.
    I worked as a part time-assistant for four years and then turned to be a secondary grade teacher for 8 years.
    I am eagrly want to be a spoken of English well and fluently.
    I like English and I want to learn more about it generally.
    I also fond of having Foreign friends from all over the world and to keep in touch with them.
    I wish my friends here and all members to achieve their success and the finest wishes
    With great thanks and appreciation.
  • hi all my name is ahmad azzam from palestine and i life in jorden iam 20 years old my major is electrical engineering (power) i like to speak english and i like to have always new friends :D
  • HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!
    * My name is Mohammed from Egypt.
    * I'm a fourth year student at the faculty of education, English department. So, I'm studying to be a teacher of English.
    * I hope to find nice people who really want to improve there speaking skill and to use the English that they already know.
    * I think we can share information about the best ways to practice and about useful website.
    * Best wishes to all of u guys to improve your skills and achieve what you want
    This group is a great idea by the way.

Feel free to add me all of you.

My skype ' samuraiallam '
    My yahoo ' samuraiallam '

I hope to hear from all of you soon.
  • Hi Ivan..
    Hope You are Doing Well...
    Well..I am very much intrested in learning Business English...The way corporate people talks in Multinational Companies...I impressed a lot..I am not up to the mark in talking Business English
    Could you please help me out in this...
    So Please let me know your time to discuss on this...
    Thanks,
    Shilpa..
    Keep Smiling.. It Costs Nothing..

Ivan said:
    Hi Guys!
    My name is Ivan and I'm from South Africa. I have recently completed my Certificate for teaching English and I am now expanding that horizon to get my Certification to teach Business English. I love talking to people from different backgrounds and am willing to help anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of English. I love chatting so get in touch with me to start the ball rolling
    Cheers!
  • Hello Angneslow and Hello Everyone in this Forum and in this Site EC...

I'm ShilpaShruti...
    I'm from India
    I completed gradutation with 77%... and Pursuing Master of Computer Applications
    Well..I would like to improve my communication levels.. So I'm looking for the parters to practice more and more...
    Now...I am not exper in English..But Once I feel that I am worth enough to give suggestions, that time for sure I will help for others by sharing the ideas/by giving any help for new joiners...
    Firstly thanks to AgnesLow for creating this Discussion...
    I Hope I get some response from friends overhere.
    Thanks,
    Shilpa...
    Keep Smiling...It Costs Nothing..
  • hello everyone,, hope all of our day is always happy.. :-)
    my name is samsi, i m from jakarta, indonesia.
    i was chemistry student, last year i graduated from my university, and thanks God that after my graduation, a company accepted me as their employe..:-)
    i join this group to practice my english skill and make friend.
    i will gladly share ideas with this group..

regards,
    samsijo
  • hello, may introduce myself. my name is agus. i come from solo city indonesia.
    i am a teacher of physic in a high school.
    i would like to share about science, education, football, and another ideas.
    i wish members here would to improve my english and get more friends.
    thats all
    thanks for all and nice too met u all

agus
  • hey everybody,
    My name is Rinat, Rinat Ibragimov. I am so glad to be in this web-site. it is a big opportunity to improve English. so, let's impove English together and make friend.
  • hello everyone!

im wenson!

im from Philippines, a tropical country of the east. Proudly to say that
    my country offers beautiful beaches with white sand. It is really a perfect place if you
    are seeking for relaxation.

Well, I took up ComSci and graduated last year. Right now, Im working as a call center agent.

Basically, I've joined here to improve my oral and writen communication skill using English.
    I think this site will help me to enhance my personality and discover my full potential as a professional.

Im looking forward to share ideas and thoughts with you guys! Also, Im hoping to see good friends here! See yah! ;)

btw, you can add me

• Hello Everybody!
    My name is Monika,I come from Hungary,a little country in eastern Europe.
    I am very glad to find that wonderful site,where interesting things can be found.
    I studied English in High School,still I want to emprove my language skills,that's why I'm here.
    I like to meet interesting people with different backgrounds and perhaps to find new friends ,too.
    I find it a good idea to use skype,my skype:justin59,and I look forward to improve my English.

Thanks,and see You soon!
This reply was deleted.