Let's introduce ourselves !!!

I would like to propose you all to introduce yourselves here with some ground rules described as below.
  • Who you are
  • Where you are from
  • What your education(background) is
  • What you expect to gain form this group
  • What you can contribute to this group
  • What you would like to comment for this group
Sincerely,AgnesLow

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm a girl who searching our destiny.
    India
    Command over language, need a level in my writing,
    I am fresher here just we will see
  • Hi ,everybody .
    My name is jewel and i live in KSA , I'm studying English and My aim here is to Improve my English language , especially written English . and i expect this group to be a good help for me and I wish that I can make friends and practice English with them .
  • Hi guys,

I am Augusto. I was born in Brazil, in a famous city: Foz do Iguaçu, but I live in Bonito, this name means in english: Beautiful. It is an amazing place. Nature is very beautiful. I am graduated in Modern Language, and Literature. I hope to meet interesting, and funny people in this group. I can contribute to this group to you know better brazilian culture, and to improve your english. Everybody who can meet me, can add my page. I like meet people. Everybody can learn things with people, experiences. It´s a pleasure to meet you guys.

Good bye,

Augusto
  • hello,loly.and where are u from? i am new.just want to learn english and make friend in here . i am glade to see u .ah~

loly said:
    hey every one!

first of all, im so glad to be here in such a wonderful site.

and i really really liked it here

allow me to introduce myself. my name is Lolian. a teacher . im 25 years old .

looking forward to share experiences and to practice English, Japanse or French

with every single one. ^_^
  • hello everybody. my name is Lotus,and i am a male.i come from China.i greduted at last year.my alma mater name's Daqin Petroleum College. i am new,and i want to improve my oral english skill and make friends in here. i hope some one can help me .as a nummber of group,i will contribute my heart ,and try my best to stick up for it.
    that all, thanks!
    Lotus
  • hiiiiii iam kholod from egypt i study medicine i want to learn speaking english & to meet new friends from all over the world
  • Hi everybody!

I'm Cristiano Miranda, from Brazil-São Paulo, self-student of English...
    I'm Analyst System, but not finished my course at University yet...
    I believe that I'm at intermediate level, talking about my skills of english, but, as I told just above, as I'm a self-student, I don't know certainly.

I expect learn a lot from this group too.
    By the way, if we can really do it, we can!
    I started study english in october of 2008. Indeed I listen to many things a lot, I read and write a lot, I talk to myself a lot... rssrs... No, I'm not crazy yet! rssrs...
    But I figure it out to train the "Speak", talk to myself, read aloud to myself, and it really have help me a lot.

By the way, talking about contribute, I just gave one tip: Read everything aloud to yourself, If you'd like to improve your speak! =D

Do you all agree with me?
    I hope so...

And, what about my comments to this (or about this) group?
    Let's show up our Skype's username and talk much more each other!

I know that there some strange people, but we can block bad guys and report it to Skype's administration.

Well, I will let my Skype's user here and, if you want to add me, feel free!
    cristianosmiranda

I hope to know some people from here who have the same interest, learn English as a Second Language. I hope that you respect me, as I will respect you.

That's all!
    Good lucky for all of us!
  • my name is rolin wang . from China. i am a graduate and i want boy friend from here . i will try my best to help anyone who need it
  • Hey everybody.
    My name is Dedy coming from Indonesia. I get my bachelor's degree in Engineering and Now I am working as an Engineer. My goals is able to speak in Italian, English, French, and Spanish. I have been learning English and Italian and I would like to improve my language skills. I hope that I can find people who have same goals and we can improve our skills each other especially English so Let's help each other.

Thanks.
  • Hi!
    My name is Alim.
    I am from Ukraine.
    I am a university graduate..
    I am new in this site and in English and I cant speak English yet. I hope I will learn to speak here..
This reply was deleted.