Are you that kind of people who always blame his/her friends about important things and simple things ? Do you think when you always critisize your friends ,they will leave you for ever ?How can you get back your friends you lost ?what are the situations that make friendship turn into enmity?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello everyone,
    The thing is that we all lack something in ourselves and when that something looks unachievable we tend to blame others for our own flaws, which we could easily avoid by being aware that blaming others for your fault will not produce any good thing neither for you and for your friends, so calm down, get alone, start pondering on questions which you have been wantedly ignoring and get off from there and start to find the solutions.
  • I think we all want a best friend in life, and this friend should be understanding and polite with you and others alike. Otherwhys I won't accept him/her as a friend of mine.

First, I think you should be carefull when you blame your friend, and must take into account the feelings and dignity of him/hers.
    second thing, which is more imprtant, you have to chose the correct time to blame him/her, don't blame infront of others it must be between you two, and must relized that it's a secret between you two the others shouldn't know about it..

If you blame your friend like this I strongly belive he/she will love you more and your relation will be for ever..

my best wishes to all the friends
    Ahmed Nasser
  • its sad when sparks fly over nothing, like third world war,over nothing. At the end of the day.it hurts when misunderstood and twisted. That is a flexibility of learning humanity, i guess.
    I feel critisizing, forcing ideas to freinds, is a part off bullying. to get a message across it should be done through dialogue and understanding ,for the sake of freindship.
    misunderstandings harbored for long time without thrashing the feelings out, may develop into enemity.
    In my case i will just ignore as it will be like a decayed tooth,and carry on. I feel if there is a repeat of that behaviour,it is best to give space,think of the good and delete the hurt. It is difficult, through pain and experience, do we learn and smile again .

nadira
  • freindship is an understanding between individuals.

once unwanted words are uttered,it cannot be taken back, it will difficult for freinds to forget , may be forgive.proverb;once bitten twice shy.
    all the opposite vices of freindship are the factors that turn into enemity.
  • blaming others for your failures is a way to avoid being responsible , it will never ever make you succeed in you life it's just an excuse and waste of time.
    I think the best think to get back you friend again is to apologize to whatever you might have done to him or her
  • to tell about blame some one,I'm not but blame some one i had done,and I'm in right position to blame him.and do you know what reaction at me, he leave me but finally he back to me and he realized that i dint made mistook.but if you blame some one in the wrong situation i think you have say sorry to him/her.that you made mistook,and you have to promise to him/her that i will never do it any more.how ever friend is important to us.thanks
  • Iam not from people who blame the friends ,so you have to understand the situation before blame the other ,because when you blame the other before understand his or her this lead to lost your friends.thanksssss
This reply was deleted.