I am Nguyen Thi Hoa Hue.My name is too long to read.So can call me Ms.Flower.i'm happy that.

I am one of person who feel Engish is very important nowaday.But i did try so much but i can't speak E faster and clearer.because i have no firend who can speak English good and clearly to hepl me.

So I make a topic with hoping that everybody can join and hepl  improving together.

if you agree with me,please give your Skype ID to me.
I will open a speaking English Group everyday with topic inday.

My Skype ID : girl_4eyes

Thanks for Reading.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,

Nice to meeet you Nguyen Thi Hoa Hue. 

My name is Mash Jocho and same like you I wanna improve my english.

So add my id : mash.jocho1

Let's we chat and improving english together. 

Thank you.

• my name manish from india.i study engineering my major is computer science.i wish to improve my speaking and listening skill.give respect and take respect.My ielts exam in august.my skype id:mahajan1002

• Hi Ms.Flower, I would join your group of conversation on skype because I would like really improve my english with someone, I hope you will add me. id: jules_1030

• hello lily flower
     i read your topic(english dialy) and i admir by it
     now i want to say i started to learn english
     but i had problem , my problem is i cant fine some one to speak with me
     now i want group if you have that to add me to speak english with skype or hangout or any thing help me to be flountly becauce i am a begginer
     can you help me ........!!!!!!!! i hope that i expect that

• Hi, Mr flower

I totally agree with you. As you, i have learned English for 6 years but until now, i haven't still spoken English infuently. So, please add my nick skype.

nick skype: le.van061288

• I'm also interested in having daily group discussion. here is my Skype name: saeidengman

• if i could join to this gruop nowadays ?? or i couldnot ??!!

• Hi Ms. Flower!!

That's a great idea, I have the same problem with my English I know how to write it but when I need to talk that's when my problems begin.

• Skype:giacomo.gonnella1 Hi, I’m Riccardo & Valeriano boy, from Italy, I read your comment about needing to practice speaking Eng so do I. hence, pls have a discussion ***

• I totally agree with you.

My Skype ID: english1731

This reply was deleted.