Hello everybody ! I've just started to study English 01 year ago ! Now , my speaking is so so , but my writing is very bad. So i would like to find a partner who can help me improve my writing via email. Each week , we can pick a topic and write about that, and then we can discuss and correct each other. Thanks you everybody !

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, Thank you so much! It's great to study each other.

ngo tan dinh said:
    hey Trang,

you dont need Cong's email address because you can use EC's email right now on this club through its message, ok?

and if you dont mind, i can join with you and we can learn E each other.

Le Thi Huyen Trang said:
    Hi cong! Your idea is so great. Could you give me your email and we can study each other to improve English skills. Thanks!
  • Hi cong! Your idea is so great. Could you give me your email and we can study each other to improve English skills. Thanks!
  • Hi.I would like to have a partner for learning English.
    spesaking writing
    I just like to improve my English
  • Phuoc Nguyen Cong said:
    Thanks my friend ! I think if you would like to improve your speaking skill , you must go to the English club where you can speak English with the others. I's very useful for you because you can practice a lot. In HCM there are so many English club , i don't know in Ha Noi , is it the same ? It's very good if you have time to write something on this web because there are a lot of friend here who will help you to correct your writing ! Have a good day !

pham thanh binh said:
    hello cong.where are you from?im a student of hanoi medical university.and im trying to improve my speaking and writing .i think good writing is needed for speaking, and i join this web to force myself write something every day ,i hope we could help eachother in some fields.
  • Thanks my friend ! I think if you would like to improve your speaking skill , you must go to the English club where you can speak English with the others. I's very useful for you because you can practice a lot. In HCM there are so many English club , i don't know in Ha Noi , is it the same ? It's very good if you have time to write something on this web because there are a lot of friend here who will help you to correct your writing ! Have a good day !

pham thanh binh said:
    hello cong.where are you from?im a student of hanoi medical university.and im trying to improve my speaking and writing .i think good writing is needed for speaking, and i join this web to force myself write something every day ,i hope we could help eachother in some fields.
  • hello cong.where are you from?im a student of hanoi medical university.and im trying to improve my speaking and writing .i think good writing is needed for speaking, and i join this web to force myself write something every day ,i hope we could help eachother in some fields.
This reply was deleted.