learning english

hi everyone,im glad to joing in your group.im looking for adavnced professional partner for learning a better english and writing best formal letters too.i hope in your comprehension.Regards

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi im here i also want to looking for partner like u....

• hi Astrid. if you can add my nickname in your skype contact list. My nick is samcoelho90. Thanks
  • hi..
    It nice to see so many people who are using english to express themself.
    I have recently joined this social networking site . Even I am well known to internet but I dont know about this site that how this site is functioning .I want to know how you are using this site to increase your speaking skill.How I can send messages to all groups members. Tell me something about this site.

And I think that It is good to have a partner to enhance speaking skill in english. I am somewhere on upper-intermediate level and I know about fluency tricks too. I would like to join you as partner.

What do you think about this.
    Let me know about your availability.
    Soon I will send my Gtalk,skype,yahoo ids.
    • Hi Kumar, are you on facebook? If yes, enter "www.facebook.com/animashaun04" in your browser, add me and let's start improving our english together. Note: Any other group member too can add me on facebook so that we can improve our english together.
This reply was deleted.