Replies

• I'm looking for an intermediate partner. If every one is OK please feel free to contact me.
  • My name is zhou pingan , chinese, also married, photo is me and my son. can I become your friend to learning english ?
    zhou pingan said:
    I am a print engineer, mybe my english lever is lower intermediate, can I join to you?

masi kheiri said:
    Dear alfont,

I'm masi from Iran, MSc in surveying engineering, Married. I hope to find friends in this site and chate them to improve my English.
  • I am a print engineer, mybe my english lever is lower intermediate, can I join to you?

masi kheiri said:
    Dear alfont,

I'm masi from Iran, MSc in surveying engineering, Married. I hope to find friends in this site and chate them to improve my English.
  • Dear alfont,

• Hi, I also want a partner to practice English conversation, if you concern this message and using skype, please contact me
  • I also want a partner to practice English, if you concern this message and using yahoo messenger, please send me a message to butterfly_water147
  • Hello Tara (i dont know if i can call you like this..^^),i also try to look for a partner to practice my English,and i hope you and me would be good partners...Help each other as much as possible...:).Thank you
This reply was deleted.