Hello everyone,time is flying so fast, yesterday I realized that we have been here together for two months :-)Thank you all for posting your records and I hope more of you will join those active brave people who record themselves and make this group active!!! I was surprised to see that more than 1000 people checked the last task, on the other hand, GUYS spying or stalking won´t help you to improve your SPEAKING SKILLS, better RECORD YOURSEF TOO!!!This time Anele little bit inspired me, so what is going to be the topic?A) SPEAKINGToday I would like to get to know something about relation between you and MUSIC. Here are some helpful, supportive questions in case you would feel little bit lost. What about music and your country? Do you think music can make you calm or vice versa can make you active? Have you ever played any musical instrument? Are you that one kind of people who sing in the shower or you better never sing? Do you come from musical family? What's your favourite genre? Do you go a concert? What's your opinion on classical music? Do you find listening to it something old-fashioned?B) READINGWhy listening to music is the key to good healthIt's the weekend and at some point you'll probably relax to your favourite music, watch a film with a catchy title track - or hit the dance floor.There's no doubt that listening to your favourite music can instantly put you in a good mood. But scientists are now discovering that music can do more for you than just lift your spirits.Research is showing it has a variety of health benefits.Fresh research from Austria has found that listening to music can help patients with chronic back pain.And a recent survey by Mind - the mental health charity - found that after counselling, patients found group therapy such as art and music therapy, the most useful.Here, we present six proven ways that music can help you and your family's health1. CHRONIC BACK PAINHow it helps: Music works on the autonomic nervous system - the part of the nervous system responsible for controlling our blood pressure, heartbeat and brain function - and also the limbic system - the part of the brain that controls feelings and emotions. According to one piece of research, both these systems react sensitively to music.When slow rhythms are played, our blood pressure and heartbeat slow down which helps us breathe more slowly, thus reducing muscle tension in our neck, shoulders, stomach and back. And experts say that apart from physical tension, music also reduces psychological tension in our mind.In other words when we feel pain, we become frightened, frustrated and angry which makes us tense up hundreds of muscles in our back. Listening to music on a regular basis helps our bodies relax physically and mentally, thus helping to relieve - and prevent - back pain.For further information about music and your health check this website: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-137116/Why-listening-music-key-good-health.htmlC) SINGINGSo here we go, since some people would like to sing, they have the unique opportunity to try it within this TASK :-DI know you will say - but what should I sing? I know not all were born as the singers but it would be cool to try it!!!So here are some English songs I don´t find so difficult to sing OR it is up to you which song you will choose. Btw you can sing and we can hear the music and the interpret in the background so that it wouldn´t be so toough or those who are talented can go for karaoke!Here are some old songs I don´t consider so hard to sing:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQYoGyEtDshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2KLHU-_XSkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaOlfmX8rQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDt_MhIKpLM&list=RDhDt_MhIKpLMIf the text is not ok (especially the size), I will try to do something with it.. but my laptop betrayed me again, so plz don´t be angry with me :-/THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS TASK

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes it may be affordable..but I'm currently workin' in the village..So if i have to buy a new one I gotta go to the nearest city..It's quite a hindrance..dunno if i can make it in time..I'll see what I can do..>_<"

• We are not dead. but, we just don't want to awaken the dead people :)

• Speak for urself..Are u chickened out, Hamza?..U know it's not 'voice' problem..Show them ur balls, will ya!..If u have any..:P..No worries, I'll record mine after I bought new headset..:)

• I was just kidding, and good luck with your headset !

• Thanks..I was kidding too..I just motivated u..Don't u feel motivated?..Now, I'll be waiting for ur record not just ur comment..K'mon, be the first brave man, Hamza..:) 

• Boys,
      stop teasing each other and better both post some records, otherwise I will soon lose my nervees!!!! :-D

• Don't test my patience!!! :D come up with some song by bruno mars :D m waiting....ehm we are waiting!!!
    • Well, yeah allen is talented and helena too... btw, it is your turn now :-D

• You have a nice voice too. My turn ? in your dreams :-D

• LOOL dear we can go for duet on skype :-D

This reply was deleted.