Hello everyone,

this time I chose something I would say very easy and that's why there won't be any reading part. Ready?

Tell us, please, what can you see in the picture. Not just to describe the picture but also add what those people are talking about etc. Use your fantasy, sense of humour and try to be as much creative as it is possible.

Thank you all in advance for participating and for posting your awesome records ;-)

Picture was taken from website: http://englishonlinecenter.com/2011/11/likes-and-dislikes-in-english/

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Voice is quiet, >_< but I hear and understand what I said.

• Here I am Luci.  Enjoy my version of describing the picture.  I hope I sound as awesome as you, hahaha.   Nothing can beat the queen of course.  And you will always be the reigning queen of this fabulous group.

2391104604?profile=original

• LOOOL mother is practising dancing, it made me laugh :-D Thank you for your awesome record, dear Lady :-p and I am glad you took part in this task!!!

• haha....if this mother is a typical housewife, she will not wear high heeled shoes and simply does all her chores inside the house.  

I saw a radio beside the sink, so I gave this new version of the story about the mother.  I never thought that you could find it funny.  When I read your message, I realized it was indeed funny at all.

• Hello guys,

here is my record :-D

https://audioboom.com/boos/2852491-task-12-picture-description

• Nice story. It's a real drama, haha. I worry about girl. Where are a second armchair or a sofa.

• Wow... I got to polish my voice again.  It would be entertaining to hear the different versions of our friends about this pic.  Hmmm...........Give me an ample time to do it.  Oh where's my microphone.  I think I got to rummage through my old chest again for the missing mic.

• LOOOL I forgot to polish my voice :-o it sounds awkward as usual but I am curious to listen to your version and your cute voice :-p FIND YOUR MICROPHONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

This reply was deleted.