Who is with me to sing Skyfall?

Hello,

Dear friends,

This is the lyrics of Skyfall:

Skyfall lyrics

However, I will sing small part each day because I have a hectic day and I can't finish the whole song in just one day and at the same time, I'm interested in practicing my English and singing a nice song. Thus, I'll post each small piece for today. If you're with me, roll up your sleeves and let's sing together!

Here is my part for today:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s05NPSv35Xsn

Take care,

Nafis

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hiii,.. i try this song,... just sing and learn englis :) 

here : http://www.karaokeparty.com/en/recording/f3e136653a94b6a320b91fd2ce...

• Awesome Lina! As Selma said you are very talented. Thanks a lot for joining me. It's enjoyable to sing with a friend than alone.

• WELCOME Dear lina,

Sorry, it took a while to write " welcoming " message,

but, I have to admit that your performance made me  "speechless",

Congratulation ! You are really gifted and please don't keep us waiting too long,

See you,

Selma,

• Thanks a lot dear Martin and so sorry I reply you by writing. I must record my voice.

Take great care,

Nafis

• Hi Martin,

How are you ? Really nice to hear your voice,

One day, perhaps, we can listen to your song, can't we ? :))

• Hello Dear Nafis,

Welcome back, very nice to be with you again,

I think, we haven't seen each other along the winter season :))

I hope you got your work done :)

Hımm, you were absolutely fantastic, let me make a mention of your progress, now, as if,I found another Nafis, you are certainly much much better Nafis, congratulations,

I wish to get the goal one day like you :)) rhythm, pronunciation, intonation is remarkable,

We'll be waiting for your whole performance, when you have a chance to finish it.

love,

Selma,

• Hi,

Dear Selma,

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words. It's so nice of you dear Selma.

I missed you too dear Selma and it's been a long time I couldn't be here but I came and posted my song. I hope everything is OK with you. I think you are improving too because I remember first days you were talking in English and now, you are so much improved. I think we all are improving and hopefully, one day, we will be absolutely good.

Since then, I couldn't practice the rest of the song but as soon as I get some chance, I'll do it.

I hope you enjoy  summer time in nice Turkey!

Take great care and thanks a lot and big hugssss,

Nafis

This reply was deleted.