Sandeep's Music Workshop - 2012

Hello Everybody,

This is my Music Workshop.

Let me introduce you first, about my music knowledge and background.

Why I do not like singing?

Because singing and dancing is prohibited in my family. Every time when I try to sing in my childhood my parents scolded me.

How did I find this song?

By visiting Prostomolotova Galina's profile, when I listen this song it gives me ultimate peace and harmony and I took this song and listen more and more time.

Whom I’m dedicating this first song?

By Prostomolotova Galina I get to knew that she took this song from Gabriel Sowrian and he is very creative, intelligent in his work. So, I’m dedicating this song to him because this is best song I’ve ever listen. I do mistakes in 2 places but it is hard for me.

Special Thanks!

My special thanks to Mayumi Garcia, because she helped me here all the time and if I’m here because of her.

Also, I’m thanking to MileyJ for her motivational comments, Abril for giving me helping links and Nadiyah for telling me to take some breath. :D

Why I’m singing?

To improve my pronunciation, Yes! But there is another reason.

"Music do not have words, it is not language. It is a feeling which is uniting this world. It’s the ultimate gift to mankind. Music comes from heart not by speaking."

So, let’s everyone sing here.

That’s it my workshop. I hope it makes you happy. This will be my ultimate reward. I'm very thankful to Karaoke Group and to MyEC who provide me this platform!

LOBO
"How Can I Tell Her"
(Lobo)

She knows when I'm lonesome, she cries when I'm sad
She's up in the good times, she's down in the bad
Whenever I'm discouraged, she knows just what to do
But girl she doesn't know about you.

I can tell her my troubles, she makes them all seem right
I can make up excuses not to hold her at night
We can talk of tomorrow, I'll tell her things that I want to do
But girl how can I tell her about you.

How can I tell her about you
Girl please tell me what to do
Everything seems right whenever I'm with you
So girl won't you tell me how to tell her about you.

How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away
How can I say it's you I think of every single night and day
But when is it easy telling someone we're through
Ah girl help me tell her about you.

Lyrics Source

Thank you All! ^.^

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. - Sir Winston Churchill British politician (1874 - 1965)

Latest song I sang :D

"Castle Of Glass" - Linkin Park - Living Things

Take me down to the river bend
    Take me down to the fighting end
    Wash the poison from off my skin
    Show me how to be whole again

Fly me up on a silver wing
    Past the black where the sirens sing
    Warm me up in a nova's glow
    And drop me down to the dream below

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
    Hardly anything there for you to see
    For you to see

Bring me home in a blinding dream,
    Through the secrets that I have seen
    Wash the sorrow from off my skin
    And show me how to be whole again

For you to see

Hardly anything else I need to be

For you to see
    For you to see

Thanks to listen! ^.^

• sounds so fresh! :) WB!

• WB you too!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Without heating an Iron to excess, you cannot cast it into a tool. 

You can forget your weeks of practice of our duet song. But I still remember it. 

Thanks you so much for your lovely words, Carole! I admire you most, you always here to cheers me all the time. :)

• Sandeep,

I've just read your presentation, and have to say that I am deeply impressed by your writing, very appreciative, especially emotionally named for every single names,

"Galina, Gabriel, Abril, Miley, Nadiyah, Mayumi,,,,,,"

I am happy to be with you all,

please take care of yourself,

Selma,

• Hehe! I was new that time and directly jump into Karaoke Group and start singing. Here is my First English Song of my life which I sang in Karaoke group.I didn't know how to start workshop so whatever felt I wrote it that moment. Honestly, that's how I inspired to sing. But I would give most credit to Mayumi for introducing me to sing here. Back to refresh memory, I'm uploading the same original recording here now. I hope you like it. 

I'm deeply thanking you for creating such a wonderful group in MyEC. I wish to sing all the time and makes everyone happy. :)

Cheers!

• 2384782911?profile=originalHello All!

Today I'm presenting my 5th duet song and this time with Luty again! ^.^ She is wonderful and I like this challenge again. Fast speaking ability of English. Trust me it's not easy song for me, because not fast English Speaker, and it took me time to be fluent. Breath control is most troublesome part. 

Finally, we did, so here I'm presenting: Simple Plan - Jet Lag (feat. Natasha Bedingfield)

PS: Some of you might object of too fast, rolling text for subtitles but It is deliberately to increase your reading speed. This is exercise we do in our college to increase our reading ability, this is known as Skimming and Scanning Reading ability. Hope some of you familiar with this.

For best view, recommend to watch on youtube.

Thank you all! ^.^

• I love this song. It is very beacutiful Song! Yo...Yo.....Yo....Simple Plan!

• It's not easy to sing such a song, great job! Both of you sang it beautifully with amazing voices .

it's really a good exercise as u said : Skimming and scanning "is one of the reading strategies,it's when you need to read quickly for information ,it's how much the eye can see and understand in a short time .

Thank you for sharing !

• Thank you so much Dear Hala!

You are perfect English Teacher, who can tell me better than about Skimming and Scanning. This is very important exercise which helps in solving Reading Comprehension questions for competition. 

It just an test and even it is slow, compare to increase your reading ability WPM (Words per minutes). Best you can do all the time practice and practice.

Cheers! :)

This reply was deleted.