Dear All, Have a nice weekend! Now It's my turn because my name starting with letter A. Thank you Selma for this routing challenge.

About Easy, Wikipedia says:

"Easy" is a 1977 hit single by Commodores for the Motown label, from their fifth studio album, Commodores. Written by Commodores lead singer Lionel Richie, the song, a slow ballad with country and western roots, expresses a man's feelings as he ends a relationship. Rather than being depressed about the break-up, he states that he is instead "easy like Sunday morning."

Richie wrote "Easy" with the intention of it becoming another crossover hit for the group, given the success of a previous single, "Just to Be Close to You", which spent 2 weeks at #1 on the Billboard R&B chart and peaked at #7 on the Billboard Hot 100 pop charts in 1976.

Faith No More recorded a cover of "Easy" originally as a b-side during the studio sessions for Angel Dust, following its repeated performance during live shows, but was released as the final single to the album in late 1992 - early 1993. It was their highest-charting UK hit, reaching #3, their second Number One single on the Australian charts and their final charting single in the American chart Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #58. It was originally issued on December 29, 1992, on the double A-side single with "Be Aggressive", listed as "I'm Easy", in Europe and over three months later in America on the Songs to Make Love To EP, it was later included on the European version of their album Angel Dust. Other appearances include a 2006 commercial for Levi's Jeans and as the theme tune for the TV programme Goals On Sunday.

Come on, take part, and easy like Sunday morning !

Know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain
Girl I'm leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me girl you know I've done all I can
You see I begged, stole and I borrowed

Yeah
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like sunday morning
That's why I'm easy

I wanna be high .. Soo high
I wanna be free to know the things I do are right
I wanna be free .. Just me

Oh baby
That's why I'm easy
That's why I'm easy

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hello all karaoke members,

I admire you all, you are a great group, always ready for new challenges. Unfortunately, I can not follow you all as much as I wish. I have been away for almost 2 weeks and things have been so fast here that it's impossible for me to catch up with all of your recordings. So I believe it's better for me to tell you not to count on me anymore, I prefer to quit here than to follow now and then. I like to listen  to you all and to write comment to each of you but it's not possible anymore so, I prefer to stop here. 
    Wishing you all much fun this group is really great.  

• My gosh. Great song. You did it amazing. Well hoping you do more and more karaoke versions. Great choice

• Hello, this is my version of the song. It's really easy, but I don't know why I can't follow the rythm. Anyways, I'm here to learn and I really like it. Hope you do too.

•  

Hi Carlos,

Happy that you like Karaoke practice,

Yes, you are becoming better but please when you record your performance, check your device's sound because voice is so high that's why I can hear you hardly, not clear,

Ok.I hope next time we can listen to you more softly, thank you in advance.

Cheers !

• I think you are getting better so don't quit,okey. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • So sweet Greg,

• Really nice try. I really like it. 

• WOW! Mr. Greg, this song was  like a piece of cake for you. 

Take care!

• Bravo Greg ! \m/

•  

Yeah Greg greg, you are here I am so happy,

Welcome back, wow you did it perfectly,

I wonder why I was in fail ?:))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope to see you more, don't make us miss you so much,

This reply was deleted.