Carlos workshop 2012

I like to sing although I don't have a great voice. I join to this group because I want to learn and practice my English and because I want to make friends. Here in this group we are like a huge family. People try to listen to your recordings and make good feedback. You don't need to worry if you don't sing good, I'm a good example, but I enjoy a lot. Besides, I listen to some songs that are new for me but at the end I like them. Sometimes, some people have a similar taste of the music. So we are a big community that seems more like a family. 

Hey people, join and sing. This are my siging space for 2012

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey everyone. 

I know I been quite inactive in my karaoke group but today I feel a bit romantic so I wanted to record this Hope you like it and make comments and suggestions please. I'm back

• What's going on Carlos? Hope you are doing good. Seems you were busy those days ( me too ;)).

Yeah, love is all around us. I like this song and good performance.

See you later!

•  Hey everyone. I love this song. It represents me in every single word. Every time I listen to it. I am transported to a new dimension where love, hope and happiness are the rulers. Besides, Adele has such a great voice she is remarkable everywhere and she is so inspirational. 

This song it's so famous in my country that everyone at every corner is singing it Love it so much hope you too. 

• Hi Carlos,

How are you ;? I hope everything's fine at your side,

wishing you a great summer and thank you for sharing your enthusiasm by bringing a famous song in your country also thank you for being still with us.

Happy days,

• Because the night. At this moment is night in my country and it is kinda cold so I feel like singing. Hope you like it and make any comment or suggestion. I have notice that some workshops are hotter than other why...I would like to know the answer. 

• Believe it or not I'm a native speaker of Spanish but I don't know what happen to me...

Hope you like this song.

• Hello everyone, as I said before, I want to sing songs that are meant to dance. This one is excellent for dancing and as a political issue. Rasputin who was Russian and you know that some countries was against this country in the Cold War. Bonie M is one of my favorite singers. (I don't know if it is the group's name). I know this is not my best try but I like it. It is kinda difficult to sing this song. LoL.

• Hey, today I feel like dancing and singing and I think this song represents both, I love to sing in English (having said that I don't have a great voice and I love dancing knowing that I only play just dance) This song has a vibe that makes you feel really nice. I hope you like my vesion. 

• Get on the dance floor Carlos.

Wow..Go DancSing...

Very Good. It was a nice choice cuz this is not really fast compare to other dance songs.

• Hola friends. 

Here I leave my version of Creep by Radio head. I make acapella and I am sorry for the background sound but I share the studio with my littler siter and she was watching TV while I was recording. I told her if she could put it down but it was useless. Besides, I coughed because I have a little cold,but I feel like siging that I decided to give it a try. I don't feel like a creep around now, but this coudl be the sound track of my life at the moment. I love this song. It is one of my favorites eventhough it is not one of my favorite band. I hope you like this version and this is it. Creep

Carlos workshop-Cree (mp3)

This reply was deleted.