Replies

• Jesus is my best friend because He is always good all the time, and he is my Savior.

• Jesus is my friend  because he is always  with me, love me and cares for me all the time, he listens to  me went I have some problem and help to find a solution, he stay with me in my good and bad time. I LOVE YOU JESUS.
  • Great, Rachel! I totally agree with you because he acts the same way in my life!

Raquel Maciel Barbosa said:
    Jesus is my best friend because He fully understands me, since he was a man. But He is also God, and no matter what happens, or how stupid I act, He is there for me, to change me, to give me a clean and pure heart, and to make me start again. As someone once said: There is nothing I can do to stop Him from loving me. Isn't that the perfect definition of a best friend?

Besides all of that, He is still God, all Powerful, Almighty, King of Kings... who wouldn't want to be near Him :)
  • Jesus is my friend because his is wondefull,he is always with me even in my darkest moment or in my biggest joy.
    He never leave alone and all he do for me is wonderfull.
  • Jesus is my best friend not because He can do everything in my life, but because Who He Is =)
    He never let me alone and always is close me, I love Him.
  • I love him because he is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is the Everlasting Father, He is the Almighty. He is awesome and majestic. In fact non can be compared unto him. He is with me and by me....
  • Jesus is my best friend because He is always with me. When I'm happy or sad, I call Him and He comes near me and stays with me.
    There's no word to describe how He has helped and loved me. I just have to say thanks!

Love You Jesus! S2
This reply was deleted.